• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 pages already. whoa.

Seriously though, everyone in AJ steals their poses from people. Phoenix has one of Viola's poses, Kristoph took Wellington's little head-shake and Dahlia's smile (and her breakdown)...

Not to mention Apollo has Mia's confident pose:

y-mia-confident(b).gif

apollo-confident(b).gif

That too. 8D Nothing will ever disturb me quite as much as Phoenix's Viola pose, though.

Yeah I will. WANT.
...I really do need to play the other games a lot, I should order them online or something.

Kai: GIVE ME GAEM NAOW or your life shall be filled with tragedy and woe. I'm not kidding. I can totally do that. Skip Mhals, GAEM IS MINES.

...Shit. I got my dad to sell it already. I'm totally screwed by other members.

I'm hoping to get Apollo Justice, I just need the money.

I just knew this club would be one of the first to be ressurected.
Unless I'm mistaken, there's no "one of" about it; this was the very first. :DDD

Also! It's also nothing of much importance but I had to comment... (3-4 spoilers ahoy!)

Near the end of 3-4, Terry did something - I forget exactly what; did he convulse or something? - that made me think "hey, is he gonna start bleeding from the mouth? :O" So then he does just that, exactly as I imagined, right on cue. Then there was Godot... er, Armando (did I mention that that guy has really grown on me, by the way?)... with his coffee cup. When his hand shook at the end of the case, I was like "cue more bleeding!" and then he did and I was like hahahahah (as courtroom sessions go, that had more than its fair share of the red stuff, huh?). Seriously, though, that guy is some kind of strong. Shattering a ceramic mug with one hand? Whooooa. o_o

Also, when I am up-to-date with this series I am seeking out one of those case makers immediately and making the case that I've been putting together in my head for a while now. :D

3-4 spoilers-ish

Haha, I remember when Phoenix ran out of the courtroom with the necklace in case 1 I was all "He eats it, doesn't he?". The end of 3-4 is so very, very sad, though. I really liked Terry. And Valerie was a dark haired Elena from FFVII:
(not the best picture, but it gives you an idea:

valerie.png
/
elena.jpg

See?

Unless I'm mistaken, there's no "one of" about it; this was the very first. :DDD

Also! It's also nothing of much importance but I had to comment... (3-4 spoilers ahoy!)

Near the end of 3-4, Terry did something - I forget exactly what; did he convulse or something? - that made me think "hey, is he gonna start bleeding from the mouth? :O" So then he does just that, exactly as I imagined, right on cue. Then there was Godot... er, Armando (did I mention that that guy has really grown on me, by the way?)... with his coffee cup. When his hand shook at the end of the case, I was like "cue more bleeding!" and then he did and I was like hahahahah (as courtroom sessions go, that had more than its fair share of the red stuff, huh?). Seriously, though, that guy is some kind of strong. Shattering a ceramic mug with one hand? Whooooa. o_o

Also, when I am up-to-date with this series I am seeking out one of those case makers immediately and making the case that I've been putting together in my head for a while now. :D

Go to Court-Records forums and search for PW_Lib. It's a casemaker that uses its own script a and is F A B U L O U S

Also, I'm upset about Valerie because she is terribly pretty ;;

I have just managed to come to the conclusion that Phoenix Wright masturbates to the thought of Sister Bikini in a bikini.

This is how, if you can bear the "can't unsee it" factor:

If you go to the Heavenly Hall as Phoenix in case 3-5 and examine the little flags, Phoenix says this:

"That stuff is really ruining the beautiful atmosphere around here. It's so inappropriate. Like Sister Bikini in a bikini! *shudder* ...I've gotta think of the kittens..."

So my mind immediately went, "Every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens!"

Now, isn't it a bit weird that he says he's got to think of THE kittens and not just of kittens in general? These are some specific kittens, and what other kittens could they be???

Clearly Phoenix was trying to suppress his kink for overweight nuns! :o

...I think I must be on crack.

^ Oh, my aching ribs. You need to request that on the next PW Kinkmeme because that would be hilarious. And, strangely, far from the weirdest thing on there. O.o

Elise totally has (... had... has!) a Fey family face. My first thought was "oh, hey, it's big-hair lady from Justice For All." Then I found the hanging scroll and thought "Misty?" but I'm just going to put my guessing on hold for a while and see what happens now.

Those were my exact thoughts, too, when I first saw her.

Anyway, finished T&T today so that's all four games beaten (in the order 2-1-4-3 because hell if I am going to play something in the correct order >:(). It was... one of those cases where I knew approximately 50% of what was going on and everything else was winging it. Still, awesome (I was so sad when Phoenix showed up :( I wanted to shout "GO BACK TO HOSPITAL I WANT EDGEWORTH BACK DAMMIT")

anyway, Godot grew on me throughout the game (his Objection is awesome; so is Edgeworth's "Take That!", incidentally) and I think he comes third as far as prosecutors go.

(I was so sad when Phoenix showed up :( I wanted to shout "GO BACK TO HOSPITAL I WANT EDGEWORTH BACK DAMMIT")

:D Same here. I was ranting to my sister about how Phoenix came back and gave the Judge his cold. And I was ranting about how absolutely gay those two are -- come on, Edgey took the fastest private jet back to LA all the way from Europe after he heard about what happened. Gay much?

Butterfree, you killed my brains. I AM FOREVER SCARRED.

AHHHHH this is such a riveting case. ;;

Currently about to go into the courtroom after a second (extremely enlightening) investigation phase. Thoughts!

So she IS Dahlia's twin. I considered that, but it seemed too far-fetched before. Now, though, I guess it makes perfect sense and explains the oddities regarding the lack of Psycholocks (shush, I will call them Psycholocks if I want to >:|).

Speaking of Psycholocks! I am still confused as to exactly what the hell is going on with these ACTUAL locks. I considered for one crazy moment that we should bring in the huge magatama from the main hall for the job, heheh.

I figured during Larry's testimony that the sketch was upside down. I didn't know why at first. I knew he was easily dumb enough to present his sketch upside down, but such an error would quickly be noticed even by him. Talking to him later, though, and seeing the illustration again, it all became headdesk-inducingly clear.

So someone fell from the bridge on fire, and this is where I hit a problem. The only one unaccounted for now as far as I know is Maya, which doesn't bode well.

But Pearl says she's been trying to channel Dahlia constantly since the night of the murder, and that it would only be impossible if the spirit in question was already being channeled. So we need someone capable of channeling, who may feasibly have been doing just that constantly since that night while out of sight somewhere. Pearl's the one finding the line engaged, Misty is also dead, and Morgan (can she even channel?) already asked Pearl to do it for her, so who's keeping that spirit busy? Doesn't sound possible to me if Maya's croaked (you've gotta wonder why Pearl doesn't attempt to channel Maya to find out whether or not she's fine, huh?).

So... my current best guess is that she was (for some reason) channeling Dahlia, and did fall from the bridge in flames while possessed (man, that sounds awesome when I put it like that). But Dahlia has already proved that she is capable of surviving that exact same fall, and since a possessed medium's body changes to become that of the channeled spirit... it works out. Like I said, this is currently my best guess.

But I haven't yet considered the placement of the crystal sphere and other such evidence since these startling new revelations, and while he continues to rack up awesome points and climb the leaderboard of awesome, one Mr. Godot remains an enigma to me yet, so yeah.

For now... I need sleep. ;; [/excuse]

Also, Butterfree, have mercy! D: I have mental scars to match the ones I gave you with Red Edgey now. Call it even, please. D:< (Translation: AHAHAH that'sdisturbingbut AHAHAHAHAHAH. :D)

So. Butterfree. I think I'm going to stop whining about being unable to find JFA and just go straight to T&T. Purely because of the amount of awesome in what you just said.

(no I don't know why I don't just get JFA off eBay or something okay? T.T)

So. Butterfree. I think I'm going to stop whining about being unable to find JFA and just go straight to T&T. Purely because of the amount of awesome in what you just said.

(no I don't know why I don't just get JFA off eBay or something okay? T.T)
Nonono, don't ruin it for yourself! D:

I'm always very careful to check out series in order anyway, but these games are so wonderful and well-written that it would be criminal to play them out of the intended sequence. >:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom