• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Darkest Hour (halfway through plot)

Re: The Darkest Hour- REMADE!

The ball of light Artemis was playing with vanished.
"We're Pokemon, and I'll go out on a limb and say we're breathing in your nonexistent forest."
She winced slightly.
Ugh, I sound.. weird. My voice sounds deeper than normal. At least it doesn't sound like a guy's voice.
She created another ball of light and threw it up and down to herself.

George jumped when he heard the loud voice, and nervously turned around to see who it was coming from. Seeing it was just a Gallade, he calmed down.
"What forest? Who are you? Why are you asking me that?"
The little Riolu was jabbering away again. Without stopping for even a second, he continued:
"I don't know what you're talking about. I don't see why you care. Why do you care?"
He paused to take a breath, giving the new Gallade a chance to talk.

Grin look confused for a second, but then burst out laughing. "Haha! Cheeky, aren't ya, guys?" ... Then Grin noticed the voice for a second, and it clicked.

"...Wait, are you female!? How are you female!? Shouldn't you be a Gardevoir!?" He look stunned. This goes against the laws of evolution for Kirlias...

Name: Erindor
Species: Espeon
Appearance: A shiny Espeon, in other words green. (If acceptable, I would like it to be pretty much my RSP character. I have wings that came from Genesplicing with a salamence. Note my avvie.)
Biography/Personality: Erindor once belonged to a loving trainer, and he evolved into an Espeon. His trainer was mugged, and the Mugger got away with Erindor's Pokeball. Part 1: (If wings) Erindor was taken to a Gene Splicing lab, where he got the wings of a Salamence. He eventually escaped by using Psychic to confuse his captors, though it was too late, and he had Salamence wings.
Part 2: Erindor was forced to fight all too often. He got angry at one point, and after fighting his opponent, he turned on his captor and used Return in memory of his old Trainer.
Team: Light, though easily corruptable due to his Naive nature. May become Dark.
Other: Wings, if acceptable. Moveset: Psychic, Psybeam, Morning Sun, Return.
If with Wings: Psychic, Aerial Ace, Morning Sun, Return. Can use Fly automatically.

Artemis sighed.
"I know, I should be. I think I hit my head on a Dawn Stone when I was fighting, and I evolved. It's weird. I wish I could've been normal, a Gardevoir, but there's no way to change it, so. So."

Grin couldn't help but chuckle at first but when he saw how miserable the Gallade was, he quickly turned more solemn.

"Hey, it's not that bad being a Gallade, you know. I'm one, and proud of it! Fast, strong, Gallades are the greatest in my book!" Grin held up a thumbs-up.

"Well, sure, but you're a guy. I'm not. I'm supposed to be this beautiful dancer with incredible Psychic powers, and instead I'm some kind of freak of nature! Have you heard of any female Gallade?!"

Last edited:

Name: Pyrite
Species: Glaceon
Appearance: Basically normal, except has dark purple and gray fur with piercing red eyes.
Biography/Personality: Was a lab project to see if DNA enhancing and drugs could make a Pokemon have max power levels. The experiment was a failure, but it turned Pyrite's fur different colors. Escaping a while later and has had a cold personality ever since.
Team: What the heck... Dark. (Fits him nicely)
Other: I'll just think of whatever moves a Glaceon can learn...

Grin shifted uncomfortably. "Well, there was that one..."

Grin waited a second. "Joking, just joking. But seriously, what's with that ball of light? Even I don't know how to do that..." He said with curiousity.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I don't know. The Dusknoir looked really shocked when I used it. I yelled something that might've been in a different language or something, and then that caused this explosion. I only really found out today I could do this."
She shrugged, then focused for a second. The ball of light disappeared and was replaced by the spinning "halo" from before. Her hands began glowing with the strange power.
"I have no idea what this is, but I can do it."

A knock came on the door to my chamber. It sounded frantic.

I floated over, and threw the door open. Standing in the doorway was the Gengar, who looked as frantic as the knocks sounded

"Zrantox," he panted, "We're supposed to go to the main Convocation Chamber."

I frowned. "But a meeting was called yesterday. Dakrai only calls tehm once a week."

"I know. That's the problem. It's not Darkrai who called this meeting."

He gazed at me, eyes wide in fear.

"Xaicra called it."

Artemis studied her hands.
"Actually, if I can do that~!"
She waved around her hands over herself. The Gallade smiled. She was covered in what looked like a glowing white gown and halo.
"Much, much better."
Even if Artemis didn't know much of anything about her new power, it was fun using it.

The Convocation chamber was in chaos.

Well, more than usual.

Pokemon were sitting everywhere, talking amongst themselves, confused.

And they weren't the only ones. I too, didn't understand what in Giratina's name Xaicra was doing. Calling a meeting when you aren't Darkrai is dangerous enough, I thought, Even more so if you don't get his permission. You're on a collision course with him, Xaicra. I hope you know what you're doing.

And then, without warning, all was quiet.

Xaicra stepped into the chamber, calm as ever.

Even now, I found Xaicra some ambomination for pokemon. And if I say that about a member of Team Dark... there is definitely a problem.

Xaicra was a Tyranitar. I say was because to call a him a Tyranitar would be like calling a Nidoqueen male. It... couldn't... be.

Xaicra's scales, rather than the green and blue that most Tyranitars had, were a hideous amagalmation of different, sickly looking, colors, though red was certainly prominent. From his spines sprouted two appendages that may become, or had been, wings. The spikes on his tale were elongated, and were covered with literally thousands of smaller spikes.

He was truly an insult to Arceus. Nobody really knew how he had ended up with these... disfigurements... and nobody really wanted to learn.

Grin chuckled. "Try as you might, She-Gallade, we Gallade are a proud, noble, and manly species!" Grin stifled a laugh at the last bit.

He was curious about the She-Gallade's powers. What if all She-Gallades had this, "Light Power"? And why only She-Gallades? Why not He-Gallades?

Artemis giggled.
"Manly, huh? That doesn't help me much~!"
She flicked her hand in his direction. A sort of dress of light covered him.
"Wow, how you doing, Gardevoir-boy?"
She burst out laughing.

Xaicra walked up to the main section of the chamber, and slammed his tail on the ground twice.

That got everyone's attention.

"Good, good." Xaicra began, "Now, my fellow pokemon. We reach a time of stalemate. We have Team Light on guard, but they have us on guard as well. As quickly as we shatter their defences, they fix them. They have yet to launch a full scale attack on us, but it is only a matter of time."

"Till what?" I heard somebody call out, "They gather up the guts to knock on our door?"

That got a laugh out of the crowd. Xaicra, however, didn't look amused. "We have yet to formulate some sort of plan to permanetely eliminate Team Light. That is why I've called you here."

"You brought us all the way down here just to tell us that?! The voice from before rang out. "I think, oh great Master of Mystery, that we already-"

Xaicra raised his arm, and fired a blast of rock from his palm into the crowd. "Did I ask for your opinion?" He snarled, "No. i don't remember doing that. I've called you down here because I've found a solution."

All activity in the crowd ceased. All pokemon were now looking at Xaicra.

"Zrantox," he began, "Will you please come over here?"

Grin looked down at himself and yelped in surprise, trying to scrape off the light. "I ain't no woman!" He just laughed for a second... Then looked down again.

"Eh, do you mind taking this off'a me?" Grin laughed again, but he was serious.

"Aw, you don't like it? You look really good as a Gardevoir! Very.. classy."
She motioned with her hand, and the light surrounding the other Gallade dissipated. She looked at herself, the dress of light still there.
"Look, I look almost exactly like you did and I look pretty~!"
Artemis laughed again and twirled around in a circle.

Grin crossed his arms and snorted. "If I were a Gardevoir I would be gorgeous!" He muttered.

"Besides, I am pretty... in a manly way..."

"I'm sure you are. Right.."
Artemis couldn't say anything else because she was laughing so hard.
"Pretty, all right."

Back
Top Bottom