• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

98, 99...

Abwayax

Wake me up before you Gogoat
Pronoun
he
... hi guys. I'm number 100, probably so because my userid is 100. I was previously known as professorglitch then as Abwayax, so some of you might recognize those names. I'll make sure to try to stick around a little longer on this incarnation of teacod then I did on the previous... 3? (I think...)

Some of y'all might not like me that much, that's ok, because I find myself incapable of holding grudges anyway :D

If I get over my xtreme shyness I might go on the IRC channel too, as well.

So yeah, hi and all that. Hope no one really minds my presence all that much :P

No, it just happened that there were 99 users before me so I decided to call myself 100 just because. Totally a coincidence, I swear. *whistles*

Back
Top Bottom