• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Underdogs: Together we survive!

Dokichi regained conciousness and saw the paint on her body. She had never seen blood before so thought this was pretty cool. She started finger painting on the wall with what only looked like blood. She winced when some drops landed on her face.

Sarah immediately ran to the room on the right. It was a kitchen, nicely organized, with a fridge, freezer, oven, dishwasher, sink and cabinets. All the kitchen stuff. It had a white table with a white chair next to it. After looking around, Sarah went back into the living room and went up a staircase behind the couch. To the left was a bathroom, and to the right was a bedroom, with a soft bed, drawers and a window. "Yay!" Sarah exclaimed, and ran back down the steps. She then noticed a door next to the bottom step. She went in, and it revealed a creaky, wooden stairway and a stone floor.
"BASEMENT!!" She yelled, and closed the door again.

"Dokichi bumped Dokichi's head." She rubbed behind her head only spreading more paint. "Does heroic boy wanna paint with Dokichi?" She held out a paintbrush. Her house had been the least worked on. "And when the time is right, Dokichi can let you have cake."

He could smell red velvet cake in the kitchen.

"Gale? Oh, Dokichi thinks Gale is a pretty name. Maybe everyone can have some of Dokichi's cake. Oh! What color does Gale wish to paint Dokichi's wall over there." She pointed to a white wall next to an already painted pink wall.

"So, uh, what do we do?" Thatch asked. He was clueless about what this group was supposed to do.

Sling grabbed the human. He had been throwing rocks at him a few moments ago. He needed to learn a lesson.

"Please! Don't hurt me! I thought you weren't bad!" the human said pleadingly.

"Ha!" Sling said, "You actually think all of us appreciate you STONING us? KILLING us? REJECTING us? Yeah right." Sling lifted the human's face inches away from his. "You need to fear us; not just look at us and laugh."

"If you kill me, the government will turn against you half-breeds," the human said somewhat bravely. Sling cackled.

"They're already against us! Trust me, we can handle them," Sling said menacingly. "There's nothing I like to see more than the torture of humans."

"Torture?" the man asked. Sling stabbed him with a sharp part of his tail; once on each leg, and once on each arm. The human stumbled and fell to the ground. He was going to die, but Sling liked to prolong the pain.

"You got what you deserve you pure-bred freak," Sling said. He turned and walked away.

"Green? Gale says green? Then green Gale will paint it." She handed him a bucket of paint while she finished painting the red wall. She finished up since it was half done and went to the next wall with a soft shade of purple.

Jackson watched as a group of men broke ahead and began to advance ahead of the main line. There was a cheer as they returned hauling a traquilised and injured Grovyle.

The Commander of the regimentwhich captured ithad it taken up to the General.

"Major Smith, Sir, of the 12th. We caught this running ahead of us. There appears to be a group of them just up ahead Sir."

Jackson made no change in his emotion. "Tell your Commander to advance at double pace and clear them out."

Smith and the men huling the Grovyle left to return to thier regiment. Jackson turned to a man in a civilian coat who was standing next to him.

"I suppose you want it, Gestim."

The man nodded and had a fem men in similar coats come and take the Grovyle away.

Jackson looked back to the front of the army, and watched the skirmish. The Pokemon were rapidly overpowered, and the general motioned to another regiment which had stopped whilst the road was clear.

"Forward March!" shouted the regimet's commander

Back
Top Bottom