• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hawkfish's Avatar and Banner Shop

Here you go Mewtwo...
3482exx.png

I hope you enjoy it. ^_^

Another avvie,please?
Color scheme:(example:purple)
Digimon/Pokemon:Agumon and Gabumon on one banner!
Light source:(center,right, left, upper right/left, lower right/left)Anywhere goes.
Want a Mini transparent shape:(the little heat in my avy is an example)Star
If so is there spefic one you would like?:Nope!
Text:Work as one!
Text font:I dont care!
Text size:(I'd perfer actual number but I'll take small, medium, large however)Medium
Would you like a corner?:No
Anything else?:Nope!

Gosh, Mewtwo... you just love Hawkfish and those avvies/banners, don't ya XD? Banner please, if you can.

Color scheme: Pink
Digimon/Pokemon: Birdramon
Light source: Right
Want a Mini transparent shape: A heart
If so is there spefic one you would like?:
heart.gif

Text: Flying into Your Heart
Text font: Comic Sans
Text size: Middle
Would you like a corner?: Yes
Anything else?: N/A

Color scheme: Plum
Digimon/Pokemon: http://www.foroswebgratis.com/imagenes_foros/2/5/9/3/0/427939latios_latias.jpg
Light source: Bottom right, please! ^_^
Want a Mini transparent shape: Yes please! A mini heart around the text somewhere
If so is there spefic one you would like?: No, I can't think of anything.
Text:
Latias and Latios
Forever the kin of the eons
Text font: Something kinda flowy, but I'm not picky
Text size: 6
Would you like a corner?: Not sure what you mean by this. o_O
Anything else?: Oh, and uh, thanks in advance! ^_^

Last edited:
Um, Mewtwo I'm just curious what you do with them all? Do you keep them in a folder for a later use. Or I don't know...

Oh well, you love them. And that makes me happy. (:

I keep them in a folder for my collectons.My avvie collection and my Banner collection.Problem is,half of it is at my grandma's,so she is going to burn it on a CD and send it home.

Anyways,Avvie time!
Color scheme:Yellow,and if possible,a duplicate in blue?
Digimon/Pokemon: Pikachu
Light source: Top Left corner
Want a Mini transparent shape: Star
If so is there spefic one you would like?: Dont know of any!
Text:Shockerz
Text font: Something,i dont know,jagged?
Text size: small
Would you like a corner?: no
Anything else?: Pika pi!(random...)

Oh shiz, I meant 16. e_e
That's what I get for typing while doing a bajillion other things at once and only half awake.
Actually, I wanted a banner for my siggy, not an avi. I wasn't sure if I should specify that or not. >_<
If it isn't too much trouble...?
(I mean, I'm assuming they aren't a huge job, because you seem to be able to do them so fast. e_e)

Okay, so it's not really a banner, just a nice picture, but it's an awesome picture and I just happen to be a Lati@s fan.
But banner sounds awesomer (shush, it's a real word >_>) than "awesome picture". And it's shorter to type.
Then again, I could have just typed "awesome picture" instead of this entire little couple paragraphs, and that would have been much shorter.
Okay, now I'm just rambling.
Shutting up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom