• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Puzzle League

Kaito

painting on a pre-made canvas~
Pokémon Puzzle League

Anyone heard of/own Pokémon Puzzle League? I dug it out of the depths of my game drawer, and realized I hadn't played it in forever. I started playing it about a week ago, and beat the game on Hard. Not particularly difficult, it plays a lot like Bejewled. In the harder levels your opponents are just faster, and pull of more chains than usual. Even then, chains aren't that hard to block, and it's easy to do long chains to counter.

For characters, you can choose from all the anime characters, the Kanto gym leaders, and Team Rocket (including Giovanni). The character you choose has no bearing on how well you play, nor does any of the three Pokémon that you choose from in each 'battle'. Right now, I'm stuck at the Pokemon Puzzle University, where you need to clear a set number of blocks strategically.

So...discussion?

Re: Pokémon Puzzle League

I loved that game! It was really addictive, and I can remember spending ages playing it. XD

I hope it comes out on Virtual Console in Europe too.

I loved that game until it broke. I wish it still worked, it was addicting as hell. I have one that works somewhere, but it's been lost for a while.

I actually found the cartridge for it this morning! I'm considering digging out my N64 just for the lulz of playing it.

(But then I'd have to put it away once I've bought Brawl tomorrow. D<)

<33 PUZZLE LEAGUE.

I love that game more than you love yourself. I haven't played it for a while, though. D: OMG NEED TO GO PLAY IT NOW.

I couldn't win the bloody Team Rocket thing though. Spa Mode or something? xDD Ugh I always failed miserably

<33 PUZZLE LEAGUE.

I love that game more than you love yourself. I haven't played it for a while, though. D: OMG NEED TO GO PLAY IT NOW.

I couldn't win the bloody Team Rocket thing though. Spa Mode or something? xDD Ugh I always failed miserably

i completed that mode
all i got was a "CONGRATULATIONS"
i was like ;___; "wtf i've spent HOURS slaving over the last level and all you do is give me a congrats you sadistic bastard"

I've only ever played for a few minutes at some minor Pokémon event at a Toys 'R' Us (that was really a G/S preview but we got to play Puzzle League and Hey You, Pikachu in the Pikachumobile anyway), but it seemed pretty cool.

I do have the GBC version (Pokémon Puzzle Challenge), though. Almost kind of the same game only with no voice-acting and more Johto (only Johto, really). I totally rocked at that; I should play it again. If it still works.

whoo Line Clear <3

I still can't beat Spa Challenge! D: I get all the way up to Giovanni, and he completely destroys me within what, thirty seconds? I can't handle fast moving blocks. ; ; I mean, I can handle a level 7 computer on 6 difficulty for block speed, but other than that, I really start to struggle. I totally know this because I just spent and hour + playing it~

Also wow Gary's voice actor is annoying as hell.

I have it. It still works, though I never play it....only my brother really does, but then again, he likes Puzzle League. As in he owns the GBC version and also has Dr. Mario/Puzzle League. However, we don't have Tetris Attack or Planet Puzzle League.

Back
Top Bottom