• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Post your voice.

I'll post one later today. :/ But if you're really desperate to hear my voice, I do background vocals in the largely epic Cut Out My Face. =)

That... reminds me of the Viennese Vegetable Orchestra...
...what IS that...? *slowly tilts head to the left* Why do the flutey... flutey... thing... funny... heehee...
...hm. Mhaladie, your video was cool, really! And Wymsy has the best content... I think. ^_^;
Uhh... umm...
Fine! Have your recording!
(It may be a bit quiet...)

Tailsy, I love your voice. I'm Scottish but I don't have an accent, unfortunately. I wish I did...

Fail voice is fail. D:

Wow...just a dull, american voice. I was complaining it doesn't get my voice as deep as I think it is, but it really isn't that much deeper than what was recorded...so I'm fine.

Fail voice is fail. D:

Wow...just a dull, american voice. I was complaining it doesn't get my voice as deep as I think it is, but it really isn't that much deeper than what was recorded...so I'm fine.

That happens to everyone. What you hear your voice as in your head is deeper than what it sounds like to other people.

Wow.......Tailsy, thats a cool accent, though I'm aAsian, I still have a boring... American Accent, so yeah, not some of this"OOH YEEZ WE HEER EET GOUD SHINESE FOO!" Like everyone expects me to say.

Y'know, everyone likes my voice. Ask someone off Serebii for the results! Anyway, Arylett Dawnsbrough's voice is the only one I like (Castform's voice is liked by most people, but I think it's really bad. Maybe you can disguise it.)

You think my voice is deep? For your information, my voice is in fact much higher than any other 14 year old I know.

There's just one of yours that I've never heard, they're not all deep, even when it's clear, it's mumbly. You do sound a little older, but, I know you're 14. I can hear your voice if I bump into you when I go to Weymouth in around 2 weeks.

I was gonna do one with some random voices but I can't convince my throat to cooperate today. D: I did a video cause I don't have a mic. Also I would have gotten rid of the last part but my little 'TV' gesture is just too awesome.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=1AO06GY7

uh yeah megavideo you know what shut up. It's already there. It's sort of quiet, so. And my pants are really tight. In case you were interested.

also notice my ~failure to edit my ass out of the video~ it's ok you liiiike it

Also I don't understand half of what CNiall said there.

Also I don't understand half of what CNiall said there.

The quality very probably got screwed up somewhere; I'll check later and try and make a better version if it has.

post-listening edit: no, the quality's okay--it's just my voice is largely incomprehensible almost all the time and the recording screwed with the pitch a bit (although how that would affect how understandable my voice is is beyond me).

Last edited:
The quality very probably got screwed up somewhere; I'll check later and try and make a better version if it has.

Actually all I lost was the beginning part. The rest was just (NAME) i'm indifferent about you.

Actually all I lost was the beginning part. The rest was just (NAME) i'm indifferent about you.

That'd be my voice being awkward to understand and the best of times, then. :|

SIDENOTE wow, unless that recording was really crap my voice sounds nothing like it does to me when I am speaking

Back
Top Bottom