• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Soda!

I thought Diet drinks just had less calories. Ah well.
It still seems a little odd that the Diet versions are still around when you can have something that tastes almost as good as the non-healthy version while being as unsugary and calorieless as the healthy ones, unless there are an awful lot of people who like their Coke to taste slightly flat.
Artificial sweeteners do not make healthy drinks

Root beer's my favorite, particularly Barq's, but I also love cream soda and red tangerine Fanta. Mountain Dew, 7-Up, and Orange Crush are pretty good too. I'm not big on Coke or Pepsi.

Whenever I see someone talk about drinking soda I just imagine them chucking down a load of soda powder >_> It makes my throat hurt thinking about it.

I guess I like fizzy drinks... I'm not allowed it much though, we never have it at home. :< I guess... uh... fanta's my favourite? It's all orangey. :3

Mountain Dew is amazing and the fact they don't sell it here makes me sad. :c

I mostly only drink water (am generally too lazy to do anything other than turn the tap) buuuut I do really like Cherry Coke and the lemon one, though I haven't seen it sold in a long time.

American soft drinks are usually pretty gross, actually. :V I'll drink them but I don't really *like* them.

tl;dr IRN-BRU
(made in scotland with girders)

Well, I don't get soda very often, but when I do it's either Sprite or Fanta/Sunkist. I really can't tell the differences.

Additionally, many people have here of Coke Zero. Well, the other day I saw a product I've never seen before: Coke 1. With exactly one calorie.¬_¬

Mountain Dew and Mello Yello for me. I drink far too much Mountain Dew for my own good.

Also, I used to love this soda called Diet Rite that my grandma always kept like 50 thousand cans of around her house, but I haven't had it since she died.

American soft drinks are usually pretty gross, actually. :V I'll drink them but I don't really *like* them.

tl;dr IRN-BRU

IRN-BRU I love this stuff :3

Which reminds me, ginger beer is considered a soft drink... and ginger beer is just godly. o-o I love it. Ginger ale more so though maybe, feels less like it's trying to assassinate your throat.

PEPSI is the only true pop.

also who the hell calls it soda anymore seriously

PEPSI is the only true pop.

also who the hell calls it soda anymore seriously

everyone in the state of Tennessee, at least.
The only time I ever hear it called pop is when people are talking about how weird people up north call it pop, or on the internet.

hey, i live in the northwest us, and almost everybody here calls it soda. :x

tl;dr IRN-BRU
this stuff is AMAZING

...But this's all just got me wanting Spezi. Dangit.
this stuff is also AMAZING (for anyone that doesn't know, it's coke mixed with fizzy orange (I think they also have other varieties, but coke and orange is the most popular one)). whenever we go to visit my grandparents in Cologne, we buy a crate or two of spezi to bring back home.

Mountain Dew is amazing and the fact they don't sell it here makes me sad. :c
so true. if there was a petition to get whoever owns Mountain Dew to sell it in the UK, I would sign it instantly. :(

basically all my favourite fizzy drinks are foreign.

Ever since I visited Europe for the first time in... oh, when was that... Wow, I guess it was only 2008. They made us all pay for soda over there, anyway, rather than include it with our meals,
that's odd. drinks are very rarely included in the price of a meal here. also, the concept of 'unlimited refills' simply doesn't exist, outside of possibly a few fast-food places.

We say "pop" here in the midwest, I just said soda cause I felt like it *laughs*

Baja Blast is amazing, but I hope they never sell it in cans, it would muck up the taste.

I don't really like fizzy drinks at all. I don't like the fizziness in my mouth/throat, and I'm obsessive about taking care of my teeth.

Socially, I'll drink fizzy alcoholic drinks, though, mostly because spirits are too strong. Coke and vodka's my usual - on the rare occasion I drink plain coke, I always want to ask "But where's the vodka? This doesn't taste right! D:".

I like the kind of Fanta they had in Amsterdam. The type in England leaves an aftertaste of sweeteners and America's is disgusting orange soda. I like American Sprite and can tollerate Pepsi and coke.

I've never heard anyone use "pop" before besides in movies...!

I'm not really a soda person; I try to avoid it because it rots my teeth and I'm not that fond of it in the first place. Apple Sidra is awesome though. It's apple-flavored soda that kind of tastes like apple cider, but not. It's also super hard to find because it's foreign. :(

I do love soda slushies though.

I always call it soda, and so does everyone else around here, in the northwest US O.o

Anyway, I prefer Root Beer, of almost any brand, though Mug is one of my favorites. Cream Soda, too. And Ginger Ale, but mostly because it's what makes me burp the loudest >=)
Oh, and any orange soda is good too =x

I also like to mix sodas, with each other and other things as well. Like iced tea or fruit punch, and once I even mixed sodas with iced tea, fruit punch, and chocolate ice cream. Yum! <3

Back
Top Bottom