Old 04-27-2011, 04:49 PM
Tragically unbeyachted.

Pronoun: She
Dannichu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Doctor Who Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyrous Castform View Post
(SPOILER)
Finally, am I the only one who couldn't really take the shooting-the-little-girl scene seriously because of the whole sloooowwww mooootiooooon "NOOOOO WHAAAAAT AAARE YOU DOOOOIIINNNNNG" "SAAAAAVING YOUUUUR LIIIIIFE AAAAAAHHHHHH"
Hahaha, you are totally not XD

Okay, so which are creepier - The Silence or The Gentlemen from Buffy? For me, The Gentlemen win it, although it's sort of funny The Gentlemen get rid of people's voices, which you'd sort of expect creatures called The Silence to do.

Not really related to the episode, but Who-related and sort of funny - my sister has the TARDIS noise as her incoming-text music on her phone, and recieved a text at the exact same time as the TARDIS was arriving in an episode we were watching, so she didn't notice. The Whovian geekiness overwhelms.

Also - what do you guys think will happen with The Sarah Jane Adventures? (if any of you watch that?) Should they continue it under the same name without Lis and Sarah Jane? Create a sequel show where the non-SJ characters continue having alieny adventures? Or just call it a day, accept it won't continue without SJ/Lis Sladen and leave it as it was at the end of S4?