• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Darkest Hour (halfway through plot)

Re: The Darkest Hour- REMADE!

"Xaicra, what is your plan?"

Xaicra grinned, an expression that could sicken the mad. "Nothing more than launching an en masse attack on the Team Light base... with you and me leading it."

"Can you be any more insane, Xaicra?" I said, "The moment Darkrai gets wind of this, he'll kill you!"

Grin looked at the Metagross. "Ha, that still makes you pretty clumsy, huh?"

Then Grin whispered in She-Gallade's ear. "Listen, maybe you should hide your feminine voice. I don't know what's going on, but one of my mottos is, never trust a Metagross."

Artemis rolled her eyes.
"I'd really appreciate it if-."
Her hands were still glowing with light, without her controlling it. She blinked at the bright light and shrugged to Grin.

"I have my friends among Darkrai's council, Zrantox. These friends will conceal the plan until the time is right."

"But what about-"

"And besides, nobody will support Darkrai now that they believe he let one of the Lightstruck survive."

"But that was you."

"Indeed. All part of my grand plan."

"Didn't you just say that you shouldn't try to outwit the enemy?"

"Yes, but this was... nesscesary. As a cause for dissent."

This was too overwhelming. Why would Xaicra want this... "Xaicra, i'm not goign to be a part of your plan. It's a hopeless dream of an insane fool."

I think these two might cause Team Dark some trouble. Time to liberate. he thought.
Opening a hole behind him he jumped in leaving it open. Silently he re-appeared behind the group and shoved them into the portal to the dark world.
"Maybe if you see what the right world is like you'll join Team Dark!" Goros shouted as he shut the hole and laughed at the Gallade's inconvenience.

Onko turned to the newcomer, who was opening a dark hole. "No!" When the Pokemon had teleported behind them, it was too late to save her friends, but, with rage, she fired a vicious Flame Wheel and slammed into the strange Pokemon while it was distracted. She didn't know what it was, but it looked like a Steel-type, so her attack must have been super-effective.

Grin yelped in surprise as someone pushed him. Reacting quickly, he lashed out with a kick at the Metagross as he fell into the dark portal.

"I'M GONNA-," was all Grin had time to say.

"Hm. Let me ask you that another way, Zrantox."

Xaicra seized me with one of the mutilated apendages and lifted me in the air.

"Help me in this plot against team Light... or Darkrai will learn of your switching of sides."

"Do you think he already doesn't know? And what would happen if I told him of all your plotting behind his back."

"He'd kill us both, that's what would happen."

"Me? I think not. I've spent too much time on Team Light for that to happen. I serve as an information output to Darkrai, or did you not know that?"

Zrantox dropped me. roughly. "You fool! I'll begin this plan with, or without you! Team Light will fall, and I shall rise. And the first thing I'm doing when i take the throne is-"

I chose not to listen to the rest, instead, I teleported out of the pocket dimension to the outside of the base.

It was time to do what I did best in war.

Goros turned around and spotted the little Chimchar.
"Did you just see what happened?" Goros questioned.
I don't want to kill the little chimp but if she just saw that then there is no choice.he thought to himself

Artemis swore to herself, and flung a huge ball of light at the Metagross.
"LET US GO!!"
She screamed, throwing more light attacks blindly in the dark.

After being blasted with a light ball and a kick Goros steadied himself and looked at the spot where he opened the hole.
Let's make their stay a little...difficult. he thought smiling.
Using his psychic and dark powers he created a bunch of multiple Metagross inside the dark world around the Gallades.
"Have some fun you two. Just tell me when you want to join Team Dark" he said into the world using his mind.

I knew that whatever Xaicra was planning, he would no doubt launch as soon as he could.

I could always stall time and wait for Darkrai to get wind of this, I thought, But I might not have that luxury. Team Light needs to learn of Xaicra's attack, and quickly.

It wasn't long before I reached the Team Light base. I noted that a Metagross whom i recognized as Goros, a fellow member of Team Dark, interrogating a Chimchar about seeing something.

"Hope you have a very long book or something, because you'll be waiting until we all die of old age."
The Gallade folded her arms stubbornly, trying to make her voice sound more like a male's. She created another protective halo of light around her head and Grin's.

Looking over at the approaching Dusknoir he recognized him and knew him as Zrantox.
"Hey Zrantox. I need you to go into the dark world and find two Gallades. One seems to be a Lightstruck. Liberate them while I deal with this....chimp. I'll be in to help soon." he said pointing to the spot where he pushed the others in.

As i got closer, I also noticed that Goros was attacking something a a dark pocket dimension. So focsed was he on doing that, that I had to practically place myself in front of him to get his attention.

"Grin, duck!"
Artemis held up her hands, shouted something, (She still didn't know what she was saying) and punched the ground with both hands. Blasts of light careened in every direction into all the Metagross. She vaugely sensed another Pokemon approaching.

Hearing her, Grin stopped his Swords-Dance and ducked quickly. He watched with awe as all of the Metagross seemed to just fade away.

"Wow. Now, I'm jealous." He laughed.

"No time for that," i said when Goros explained his situation, "Xaicra is- Wait, did you say lightstruck?! I didn't think I could 'Liberate' a Lightstruck. Besides that, I think i've crossed paths with this Lightstruck before, and i don't think she'll be happy to see me again."

Artemis shrugged.
"Er, I don't think so. That Dusknoir said something about if they heard about me, half of Team Dark would be at my throat. Such a cheerful guy. And, he said about if Darkrai knew.."
She covered herself in light, and felt a little more confident.

Back
Top Bottom