• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn

bye
Pronoun
she
Haha you know I just had to remake this thing :P

ANYWAY. Fan club for the awesum book series Warriors as you can probably tell.

Members (which really isn't a membership thing so much as a "list of people who post/have posted in this thread at some point")
Leafpool
Cinderpelt
Tailsy
Flora and Ashes
Prettzel
Kaylene
Salamander
MewXCharmeleonXEevee
Dinru
Thorn
Cirrus
Glacedon
Lucas755
Eclipse
Flametail von Karma
Cryptica
Darksong
Spoon
Fluffy the Eevee
shadow_lugia
Murkrowfeather
Mewtwo
Featherfur
Mewkachu
Shadowstar
Firestar
Melodic Harmony
Erindor the Espeon
*~[insert name here]~*
Pinestar
eevee_em
Shiny Spoink
silverfur
Dragon
ijy101
Taliax
Lydia
ゼニガメ26
Almost Eric
Jason-Kun
EeveeSkitty
Exo-Raikou
Kitsune
Magical Chicken Wing
Raichao
SatoHaru4Ever
Minkow
Waterphire
Swift Linoone
Bakun
Skylands
RainbowRayquaza
blazheirio889
Brock
Sesquipedalian!
hitmon64
Starshine
Loffyglu
Mike the Foxhog
Super Sugar
Emerald Espeon
Littlestream
celebu

Recently Released
SkyClan's Destiny
Heart of a Warrior
Night Whispers

Release Dates
Sign of the Moon: April 5, 2011 (cover)
The Forgotten Warrior (OotS #5): Unknown release (date has been listed as August 8, 2011, but is likely to change)
Omen of the Stars #6: Unknown release (date has been listed as October 8, 2011, but is likely to change)
Crookedstar's Promise: July 5, 2011 (cover)
SkyClan & the Stranger #1: The Rescue: July 5, 2011 (cover)

Other Stuff to Come Out
Books two and three of SkyClan & the Stranger
A 2012 super edition, possibly based on Yellowfang
A fifth series based around the early Clans

Books Already Released
First series:
Into the Wild
Fire and Ice
Forest of Secrets
Rising Storm
A Dangerous Path
The Darkest Hour

The New Prophecy:
Midnight
Moonrise
Dawn
Starlight
Twilight
Sunset

Power of Three:
The Sight
Dark River
Outcast
Eclipse
Long Shadows
Sunrise

Omen of the Stars:
The Fourth Apprentice
Fading Echoes
Night Whispers

Manga:
The Lost Warrior
Warrior's Refuge
Warrior's Return
The Rise of Scourge
Tigerstar and Sasha #1: Into the Woods
Tigerstar and Sasha #2: Escape from the Forest
Tigerstar and Sasha #3: Return to the Clans
Ravenpaw's Path #1: Shattered Peace
Ravenpaw's Path #2: A Clan in Need
Ravenpaw's Path #3: Heart of a Warrior

Other:
Firestar's Quest
Bluestar's Prophecy
SkyClan's Destiny
Secrets of the Clans
Cats of the Clans
Code of the Clans
Battles of the Clans

Seekers
#1: The Quest Begins -- already released
#2: Great Bear Lake -- already released
#3: Smoke Mountain -- already released
#4: The Last Wilderness -- already released
Toklo's Story -- already released
#5: Fire in the Sky -- already released
#6: Spirits in the Stars (cover) -- for release February 8, 2011
Kallik's Adventure (cover) -- for release February 8, 2011
Seekers manga #3 -- for release December 8, 2011

Last edited:
*Rejoins*

Um, exactly what new book were you talking about in the guestbook? The site doesn't say anything about a book that's just been released...

The Rise of Scourge and Cats of the Clans were both released today. (The site is often behind when it comes to new books being released and such...)

Hi guys!

Also they're actually making a Warriors film now? As in they're not going 'LOL ONLY KIDDING'?? :O

*joinfish*

Ash: I'm free! FREE, I TELL YOU!

...Ignore him. i made him steal my Fiyero part in the Wicked songs. ^^

Ash, I now dub thee Ashpaw.

Ashpaw: PAW?

Yes, paw.

I'm baaaaaack! And Maybe this time I'll post more than just once!

Wow, I'm really behind on the books XD. I've only read the main series +Firestar's Quest up to Dark River. I need to get with the times.

In answer to your earlier question in the guestbook, Ravenpaw and Stormfur are my favourite cats.

Admittedly, I did get the info from Wikipedia -- but it /is/ true this time, because Vicky went on tour when she was up on New York for the Today Show (which I forgot to tell you about >.>) and people who went to the book signings can confirm it too.

Apparently they're still looking for a director, and also apparently the movie is supposed to contain realistic animation, like that of Aslan from Narnia.

:3

hi, rejoining, you just can't get rid of me. =|

Actually highly excited about the thought of a movie, but just not in the mood to express that kind of emotion.

*holds back screams of happiness at the sound of Warriors: The Movie* MAY I PLEASE JOINAGE?!?!

A Warriors club? How did I not know about this? Well, I should simply ask to join! Yes, that I should do.

Oh! Have you guys been to one of the best Warriors websites out there? Of course, not like I'm biased because I'm part of the staff or anything... Nope, not me...

Oh, and I just realized the layout is breaking :/ Sorry about that.

Last edited:
*is not going to bother anyone about Warriors Wish even though she has a thing against them*

So. On the subject of the Warriors movie, if you assume that they leave the plot unchanged and don't leave anything out, what do you think it'll be rated?

Probably PG-13 (forget the fact that it was made for pre-teens, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was PG-13, and I was about to read the series when I was six) due to the massive amount of blood that shows up during the series. *shrug*

Hmm, I think it'll do a Narnia and be PG, actually...

(what do you have against Warriors' Wish? o_o; just wondering...)

PG-13.
If they make it for little kids, they die.
*Finally bought and read Outcast on the same day* Jaypaw is freaking out when Rock doesn't come see him for only a few days...JaypawxStick FTW =D...Lionpaw going beserk in battle is creeeppyyyyyy @_@

It would likely be PG-13. I can't think of any reason why it would be any higher, nor any lower because of blood and death.

You know, I wonder what part they're going to base the movie on. A new mini-plot, maybe? Or maybe Firestar's Quest? That would be cool to see on the big screen. :D

:D Crackpairings FTW~

I'm guessing they'll want a PG-rating, considering younger kids are most likely a big part of the audience they're appealing to?

Hm. I'm guessing they're just going to do what they can with the plot of the first series; the whole 'kittypet becomes a warrior etc.' thing just seems like it would be the most likely option... Plus, it's way easier to understand for newcomers than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom