• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tropiking's Sprite Shop

Tropiking

Ok, so this is my first sprite shop. No don't leave! That doesn't mean my sprites are bad. Anyway I think you'll be pleased with my sprites. At least I hope you will. Heres what I can do.

Splices

viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp

Note: I feel most comfortable with two but if it's necessary I will attempt a three Pokemon splice. Also, please specify which base you want.

Revamps

viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp

Chaos

viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp

Recolors

viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp

Digimon Disguises

viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp
viewThumb.jsp

Type-Changes

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Fakemon Scratches

viewThumb.jsp
picture.php
picture.php

Form
Type:
Description(Very detailed please):
Shiny?:

Rock Sculptures
picture.php

Please only 2 requests per post.

Requests:
As soon as this list is filled up requests will be closed until I finish current requests.

So what are you waiting for? REQUEST!

Last edited:
*Bonks on forehead* Musta been from another thread. I saw a lineless piplup and forgot which thread i was on. Sorry.

Nice sprites. :D I really like that Jolteon/Snorlax and Eevee/Munchlax, they're both very cute and good splices. Is it okay if I crit a little bit, though?

I think some of your splices need to be a bit more "involved", if you know what I mean? Perhaps you could've edited some of Jolteon's spikes on that Snorlax, for example, and given Eevee's mane to Munchlax. I think it's just the Lugia mix that's bothering me, though, it just seems kinda plain. It is a bit difficult editing small Pokemon onto big pokemon, though, so it's understandable.

Maybe you should practice revamps a bit more. I can't really tell for sure, but the ones you have just look like recolours to me. Try to imitate the D/P sprite, edit the shading and shade the outlines. Speaking of outlines, maybe you should try recolouring them as well? On most of your sprites, it's still the colour of the original Pokemon, which is a little tacky. I think you'll get better with time, though, and like I said, I really like that Munchvee and Joltlax. :3

As you want a request, how about a Delcatty/Kricketune splice?

Back
Top Bottom