• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Struggle for Power

(Yeah, Thatch I think is also a word or something.)

Celeste used Metronome for the excited Togepi. Suddenly the whole place turned warm.
"Sunny Day!" She said aloud.

Landson decided to also morph, and became the Flareon half-breed. He walked over to Alex.
"Hello." He said.
"Name's Landson."

The place suddenly got very warm and bright. "Gah! Who turned the Sun on!" Alex pulled on the bill of her hat. Then turned to Landson. "Hi! My name's Alexandria, but call me Alex!" Then she picked up the Eevee that liked her so much. "And I shall name you, Fluffy!"

((Can I keep Fluffy?))

"It's nice meeting you, Alex." Landson said. He looked at the Eevee she was holding. He started to scratch underneath her chin.
"Hey there, Fluffy." He said.

Landson laid down on the floor, basking in the Sunny Day.
It made a fire-type feel great, and raised their attacks also.

Keran stared at Tess. "You do realize that it is impolite to attack somebody while they are thinking. Anyway, I don't believe I've gotten your name."

He smiled thinly. "Also, do you want to help me, or will you just be wasting my time?"

((OOC: I'll have a hard time getting on this week, as my mom is monitoring me closely, and next week I'll be at Scout Camp, so Vendetta can control the Dark for a while. If necessary, I give Teh Ebil Snorlax permission to use character control for Keran, if there is going to be something important happening.))

((Ah. Okay))

"My name is Tess," she said. "I want to help you."
"Tess is our nickname," corrected the head concealed in her left sleeve.
"Shaddup," she hissed, whacking it with her left arm.

Vendetta wandered around a corner and discovered the source of the psychic call. An Umbreon Poképerson. He shouted at the Umbreon Poképerson.
"You called?"

Celeste turned to the rest of the people. They didn't seem to like the sun. "...Sorry," she said. "Metronome made me do it."

Landson chuckled.
"I'm happy for that Metronome." He said, his tail twitching every so often.

"I can't feel any sunlight due to the shield of tiny Pokemon covering me!" Xigbar stated. "OUCH!!! You stupid Munchlax! LEGGO MY ARM!!! It's the only left arm I'll ever have!"

Thatch looked over at Xigbar. He groaned and began to pull off the baby Pokemon with the help of the Chimchar.

Celeste turned to Xigbar, who had lots of Pokemon on him. She, with the help of the tiny Togepi, pulled one of the Pokemon off him.

"You realize that the baby Pokemon will just jump back on? Besides, I could stand up if I felt like it!" Three Baby Pokemon jumped back on him. Xigbar transformed into human, and most of the baby Pokemon fell off of him. But they were coming back. He stood up, then was yanked back down by the Munchlax. "LEGGO MY ARM!!!" He pulled the Munchlax with him, and started spinning. He eventually gained enought momentum to make the Munchlax dizzy, and his Arm was released. "Okay! I'm good! Nothing to worry about!" He shaded his eyes with his hand, marveling the sunlight. "This feels good!"

"Finally," growled Thatch. "When do you think we'll be done with our job?" He breathed a little bit of hot fire.

"Probably when the Baby Pkoemon fall asleep, or get picked up by thier trainers! It's like a day-care." Xigbar answered. A few of the baby Pokemon that had attacked him were sleeping in the shade already. But the Munchlax was wide awake. "But I don't think it'll be much longer."

Landson went back to the Hoothoot and Kricketot he was playing with earlier. The Pokeperson noticed they were gone, probably taken to where they could sleep in peace.
Instead, there was a baby Growlithe playing all by itself. Landson leaned over it.
"Hey, little girl. How come you're all alone?" He asked. The little Growlithe looked to two Prinplup laughing at her.
Landson glared at them and morphed into a Flareon. The now-Flareon ran over to the Venasaur.
"What did you two do to her?" He asked.
"All we did was call her a 'Little Puppy'. She whined about it." The first Prinplup said.
"Wimp." Said the other.
Landson growled. "Well, she didn't like it. It wasn't nice!" He scolded the water-types.
"Sorry. We were just playing around." Said the first one.
"Don't tell me, tell it to her!" The Flareon snapped. Both Prinplup walked over to the Growlithe and apologized.
"Sorry, kid."
"Yeah, sorry."
The Growlithe forgived them and went over to Landson.
"Thank you!" She said. "No problem, kiddo." Landson said. "Ya got a name?"
"Infirna."
"Landson."
Landson morphed back into a human and picked up the small Growlithe.

Back
Top Bottom