• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Finally the Gible listen!

Icalasari

YAY! NEW AVATAR! :D
My last two eggs (still have one left to hatch, but whatever) BOTH have perfect attack and perfect speed!

Here are their IV's:

Ribbon:

Nature: Adamant
HP----: 12
ATK--: 31
DEF--: 1
SpA--: 13
SpD--: 28
Speed: 31

Hidden Power: 36 Steel

Other one which I will likely give away:

Nature: Adamant
HP----: 5
ATK--: 31
DEF--: 2
SpA--: 25
SpD--: 13
Speed: 31

Hidden Power: 38 Dragon

Now I need to decide on a moveset, exact EV spread (although I think it will go something like all into attack and speed, with one point into HP X3), and item :3

Only regret is that I didn't breed them with Iron Head. As such, I need another way to deal with Ice Types...

Water/Ice types?

EDIT: What would be the best routes for speed, hp, and attack, respectively? I prefer training by facing wild Pokemon ^^

Last edited:
Speed and HP, I don't remember exactly, but for Attack, I went to Twinleaf Town, and fished for Gyarados/Seaking in that little pond just south of your house. ^_^

As to cover your Ice-weakness, Stone Edge should do the trick. Congratulations. =)

Ground/Dragon/Fire is resisted by nothing. :V If you're going Choice Band/Scarf, then sure, add Stone Edge, but Fire Fang gives you better coverage.

Most of Garchomp's counters aren't ice types anyway.

Also, it is unfortunate that neither of them look like they can take a hit. :O

Luckily, 28 special defence helps out a bit with the likes of Ice Beam ^^

I still have a whole bunch of Gible able to breed things like perfect defence, though, but after several hundred Gible, um, I think I can live with practically no defence. Besides, I don't think a Garchomp would survive a counter's physical attacks anyways...

IV's add a point to a stat per IV point the stat has at level 100

EV's add a point to a stat per 4 EV points the stat has at level 100

Back
Top Bottom