• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Post your voice.

A little boring, but cool voice!

Ok, Captain Criticism, guess where you have to draw the line.

They are peoples' voices. You can't just go UMM, I EXPECT HIGHER QUALITY OUT OF YOU ESPECIALLY. I'M GOING TO HAVE TO VOTE AGAINST YOu about someone's voice. They don't control it. It happens.

Especially since yours is among the most fucking annoying on the planet. You're a ten-year-old terror.

It's not just the comment towards you, he's been doing this for a while with varying intensities of suck.

Uh, make a recording, save it to your computer and upload on generic upload site of your choice (e.g. Sendspace)?

Uh why sendspace
why not just upload it on box.net :( at least it streams

Is there a website I can use to make a recording? I can't find an application that records my voice.

Get a microphone or make a video of you speaking, get it on your computer with method of your choice and upload that somewhere or convert it to an audio file with program of your choice and upload it to wherever.

(Computers don't have the ability to magically record your voice without a microphone)

Heh, love the voices, especially yours Verne...my voice is some crappy squeak between asian and american...yeah..kinda sucks.

Y'know, everyone likes my voice. Ask someone off Serebii for the results! Anyway, Arylett Dawnsbrough's voice is the only one I like (Castform's voice is liked by most people, but I think it's really bad. Maybe you can disguise it.)
Wow, you like my voice~ Well, thank you! :D (Though I don't suggest that you go around criticising people's voices like that, it's something they can't change.)

I'll probably post a video up or something later, I'm getting a digital camera. I don't really feel like that recording sounded like how I usually sound. I was sort of tired and bored, so yeah.

Back
Top Bottom