• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Pokemon?

Mawile. :3 It's been my favourite for at least four years~

Then comes the ones I've always been partial to; Jolteon, Swablu, Anorith, Armaldo, Scyther etc.

My favorites, in no particular order, are Arcanine, Torterra, Eevee/its evolutions, Charmander family, Bulbasaur family, Houndour family, Slowbro, Squirtle, Pikachu family, Mudkip family, Sceptile family, Absol, Mareep family, and Dratini family. There are probably more I like, but I can't think of them at the moment.

:D
264.png
Linooooone~

What else do you think it is?

Gengar, Dusknoir, Dusclops, and Spiritomb say hi.
Hello! Gengar is stats-wise similar, but to be honest I almost forgotten completely about it. It does have good stats though. :)
Dusclops doesn't have the best stats. It can take hits, but it can't deliver them, making it pretty worthless... Dusknoir and Spiritomb came out the same time as Mismagius. You can't get Dusknoir until later on in the game then Mismagius, and Spiritomb is a pain in the Canada to get.
You should know by now that you can't really change my opinion at this point. XD

Electrike/Manectric. Followed by the Eevee family *Snap Snap* and pretty much every canine pokemon before the fourth generation. Followed by the Cyndaquil family and the Spheal Family, cause their just so cute...

Shuckle owns everything else, in my opinion.

Other things I love very much are Dunsparce, Grimer, Miltank, Rotom, Abomasnow, Staryu, Chinchou, Lanturn, Snorunt, Castform, Porygon, Gardevoir, Swinub, Slugma, Slowpoke, and pretty much every Bug-type in the first two generations.

^_^
Another person who shares my insanity with Bugs!

I like Sandshrew, Lanturn, Yanmega, Shuckle, and Umbreon. And almost every other Bug.

Back
Top Bottom