View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 03:41 AM
beep beep coming through

Pronoun: Any
Kratos Aurion is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pokemon Sun & Pokemon Moon

I don't generally plan out teams since I prefer to let things happen organically; definitely going to try to stick to new things and maybe some Alolan forms, though. All I can say for sure is that I'm gonna have decidueye, and then one of either passimian or kommo-o; I'll probably do kommo-o but if passimian shows up first and I get attached to it then that's cool, too. Golisopod is also a very strong possibility, especially since we don't need to worry about making HMs usable so I can finally use water-types with terrible special attack yaaaaay. If I do use an Alolan form, it'll probably be either ninetales or Hanson up there, but I dunno if I'm going to.
I may also end up taking solgaleo along, solely because it amuses me that it's an evolution. Beyond that, who knows? :D

Now I just need to make sure I've got a handle on NaNo before they arrive in the mail sometime tomorrow because I told myself I wasn't allowed to play before finishing the day's wordcount. I will probably cave, of course, but I'm trying to be semi-productive!