• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Upstarts

Zeph

from up here the sky is my thoughts
Pronoun
he
In a world where humans don't exist, the Pokémon do things on their own. Some of them run shops, others devote their lives to healing others while some just stay at home. A few Pokémon even create groups, known as 'Rescue teams', who travel the land saving those in need.

Many young, brave Pokémon dream of the day when they'll finally be old enough to join a rescue team. Some have tried to join them, but have either been rejected or taken home by angry mothers.

But when news comes in of Rescue Teams going missing one by one, a problem arises. the other Pokémon are too busy with their jobs to create Teams. So, grabbing their chance, a group of friends decide to make their own team away from the prying eyes of their parents. They amde two teams of five - Team Star and Team Fusion.

You are one of those Pokémon.

---

To join:

Name:
Level(Max. 15):
Species:
Personality:
Special features:
Moves(Max. 5, must be possible for your level OR egg moves [No TM/HM/Tutored moves]):

Please remember you must be your Pokémon's completely un-evolved form (Baby or Basic)

Aaaand my form:

Name: Ed
Level: 12
Species: Sandshrew
Personality: Ed is happy and friendly. he loves playing and exploring. He is also very brave and sometimes a little too confident. His dream is to finally become a Sandslash.
Special features: A few 'scales' on his back are a darker shade of yellow that the others.
Moves: Scratch, Defence Curl, Rapid Spin, Sand-Attack, Safeguard

Team Star
  • 1 Ed the Sandshrew (Zephyrous Castform)
  • 2 Cafe the Eeevee (Eevee)
  • 3 Thorn the Skarmory (shadow_lugia)
  • 4 Starr the Mareep (Cinderpelt)
  • 5 Pyrite the Treecko (Lord Shyguy)

Team Fusion
  • 1 Matt the Cyndaquil (Pwnful Charizard)
  • 2 Neon the Shinx (Bakuphoon)
  • 3 Susanowo the Riolu (Celestial Blade)
  • 4 Eric the Aipom (Ambipom)
  • 5 Brando the Ralts (ArtificialFlavour)

Please note that there is no 'leader' of the team; they are all equal and no-one is completely in charge.

Last edited:
Name: Matt
Level(Max. 15):15
Species: Quilava.
Personality:Very kind but if he has to, he will defend other people. He is also very outgoing, so he likes to try new things.
Special features: he has blue flames
Moves(Max. 5, must be possible for your level OR egg moves [No TM/HM/Tutored moves]): Flare blitz, crush claw, double kick, and quick attack.

Name: Cafe
Level(Max. 15): 12
Species: eevee
Personality: Somewhat hyper, but is serious when she has to be. A bit sarcastic when scared or worried. She is very protective of anyone she's friends with, or even knows.
Special features: She wears a blue scarf around her neck.
Moves: Sand Attack, Tackle, Flail, Wish

Um, Cyndaquil please? *Prods notice just below the form*

And Quilava doesn't even learn Flare Blitz, Crush Claw or Double Kick!

EDIT; Eevee, you're accepted, except, ah, Eeve doesn't learn Bite until level 29, so you unfortunately can't have that. Sorry.

Name: Thorn
Level(Max. 15): 5
Species: You didn't say anything about legendaries so Lugia Skarmory
Personality: Unpredictable.
Special features: Thorn has four talons on each foot that are positioned like an owl's, with two on the front and two on the back, which makes it easier for her to pick stuff up.
Moves: Leer, Peck, Pursuit, Whirlwind

Name: Starr
Level: 1.
Species: Mareep
Personality: A real brat, Starr finds great pleasure at sliding up to people and shocking them a bit with her electrified wool. She whines forever when she doesn't get what she wants, but this could just be because she's really young.
Moves: Take Down, Screech, Sand Attack, Body Slam, Safeguard.

Castform please come back to PokéCircus. ;;

Name: Pyrite
Level (Max. 15): 9
Species: Treecko
Personality: Kind of nervous, takes a while for him to open up to others. Takes a great liking in battling.
Special features: Has a purple ribbon on his chest with a fist on it.
Moves: Pound, Absorb, Crunch, Synthesis, and Dragonbreath. (Just look. The last three are egg moves.)

Name: Matt
Level(Max. 15):15
Species: Cyndaquil.
Personality:Very kind but if he has to, he will defend other people. He is also very outgoing, so he likes to try new things.
Special features: He has blue flames
Moves(Max. 5, must be possible for your level OR egg moves [No TM/HM/Tutored moves]): SmokeScreen, Crush Claw, Ember, and
Quick Attack.

Crush Claw is one of Cynda's Egg Moves.

Cinderpelt and Lord Shyguy - accepted

Pwnful Charizard - Sorry, but once they're accepted there's no room left. But I suppose I could open up another slot....

Name: Susanowo
Level(Max. 15): 15
Species: Riolu
Personality: He has a very bad temper and is very emotional, yet is a nice guy.
Special features: He is a Shiny Riolu.
Moves(Max. 5, must be possible for your level OR egg moves [No TM/HM/Tutored moves]): Quick Attack, Foresight, Endure, Counter, Force Palm

Um, all the slots are filled. Althoguh I was pondering as to whether there should be a second team...

Okay, that didn't take long. there's now two teams - Team Star and Team Fusion. Pwnful Charizard is accepted into Fusion.

I reserve a place!
Before anyone else >:D

EDIT:

Name: Neon
Level: 13
Species: Shinx
Personality: Playful and happy most of the time, but is serious when needed. Neon is very forgetful, but she mostly forget the less important things.
Special features: The ability Rivalry; Attack is increased if the opponent is of the same gender, and decreased if the opposite gender. And, as in the Pearl description of Shinx, my body shines if endangered, which might cause the foe to be blinded :D
Moves: Fire Fang, Quick attack, Charge, Bite and Ice fang :D

I ADDS ANOTHAR ONE!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom