• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sprite Contest!

Jigglypuff_chao_by_Dragonclaw.png

A Jigglypuff Chao from my signature, which, besides Mewtwo, is the only one with proper anatomy.

I reserve! NOW!

EDIT:
11ug9zl.png

It is my second chao EVER! :D

EDIT2: I forgot something. Wait.

EDIT3: Finally....

2d14tph.png

Last edited:
Yay! I won! Again!

And dragonclaw, maybe you should have made it rounder like Jigglypuff is.

EDIT: Inferno, eh? I love those!

So tempted to use Gallade...

Chinchouinferno99283.bmp

That one's good too!

Oh wow, I came second :) Lol, yeah I could have made it fatter, instead of giving it a head and body, but oh well ^^

I don't think I'll enter this one, because I have no idea what is behind this inferno business ^^

gdhnq9.png
My first ever attempt at an inferno. =|

EDIT: Wait, is it too late to change my entry? If it isn't, then I made one I like better and want to use it instead. If it isn't too late, then please judge this one:
gdhyy9.png

Last edited:
I'll join! I've never really been in a contest before...:dead:
Edit: here it is, Inferno Jarachi!
picture.php

Last edited:
I use Imageshack for my sprites,but for pictures or a lot of sprites,I use Photobucket.Those are my choices,though there are probably many others.

Not exactly- the shading should go from the outside being darkest to the inside being lightest.

Back
Top Bottom