• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

YOU KNOW I'M HERE FOR THE PARTY~

Zora of Termina

forget your high society
Pronoun
fucking guess
AND I AIN'T LEAVIN' TILL THEY THROW ME OUT!
GONNA HAVE A LITTLE FUN
GONNA GET ME SOME
I'M HERE, I'M HERE FOR THE PARTY!

SUP PEOPLE! I'M HAVING WAY TOO MUCH FUN WITH THE CAPSLOCK!

OK, normal time. Zora retuuuuuuuuurns! :DDDDDD

hi, you probably know who I am but whatever, welcome back to the new place or something... Hope you don't have a problem with me being here or anything, of course.

Edit: I probably already said this a billion times but I apologize for anything I said about you in a hateful manner

THE PARTY'S ALREADY OVER YOU'RE LATE YOU'RE LATE FOR A VERY IMPORTANT DATE
NO TIME TO SAY HELLO GOODBYE
YOU'RE LATE YOU'RE LATE YOU'RE LATE.

LOL, white rabbit.

Welcome back, Zora of Termina! I hope we get to do lots of stuff we did before! :D

You win.
hi, you probably know who I am but whatever, welcome back to the new place or something... Hope you don't have a problem with me being here or anything, of course.

Edit: I probably already said this a billion times but I apologize for anything I said about you in a hateful manner
SUP ABB.

Nah, I have no problems or grudges against you :DDD

Ah yes, hello Zora! Welcome, welcome back! May you have the happiest of times at the new forums. :D
I shall. :3

Welcome back!
I am welcomed.

Back
Top Bottom