• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Pokèmon Mystery Dungeon: The world in Shadow

Nope

hopefully back??
Pronoun
any
Pokèmon Mystery Dungeon: The world in Shadow

Pokèmon Mystery Dungeon: The world in Shadow

Introduction-
I know it’s bad, but it’s my first ^^;

The pokèmon named Shadow roamed the lands, and killed or shadowified pokèmon in his way. He showed no mercy.
Then Arceus had enough of Shadow, and sent the lord of darkness, Darkrai, to stop him. However, Darkrai was unable to stop Shadow alone, so Arceus joined the fight.
After a fight that was rumoured to last a month, Shadow retreated, badly wounded and uncapable of fighting.

Shadow seeked rest in a deep hole, that was rumoured to be the deepest hole in the history of pokèmon. That rumour ensured Shadow that no pokèmon would dare to fly, dig or jump into it.
He was safe from Arceus there.

Then, after a 20000 years slumber, Shadow awoke and decided to build an army of Shadow pokèmon on the world he had slept on. And when he had regained the power he once had, he would take on Arceus and Darkrai, to become the god of all pokèmon.

Shadow had soon invaded the known PMD world, and had his base there.
Still, Arceus did'nt know he had awoken, and was busy doing his own things.

The PMD world is now a dark place, where normal pokèmon struggle to survive from the evil Shadow's minions. Most pokèmon die, or turn shadow.
However, some pokèmon are fighting back, even though it is hard, they try.
You are one of those pokèmon. Or, if you want to, you can be one of Shadow's highest ranked members, or one of team Misery. Just make sure it is an open space for it ;)

Other Info-
Info and notes.

Shadow is a Shadow lugia, yes. But not the same as the one in XD, as you remember it was sleeping at that time. So somehow, the prof (Dunno his name, have never played XD before) in XD cloned a less powerful version of the Shadow Lugia from this story.

Also, if you are Darkrai or Shadow, you can choose your gender.
If you sign up as Shadow Lugia, you don't have to be named Shadow, choose whatever name you want.
And I know I've described Shadow as a he, but if you'd like it to be a she, just tell me, okay?

I'm not English nor American or Australian, therefore my english is'nt as good as yours, and it might take some time to explain things. So please bear with me ^^;;
Oh, and it would be nice if you correct my grammar or words that is wrong and stuff, I could always use some help :D

Shadow is the god of Shadow, Darkrai is the Lord of Darkness, understood?

You probably know that Shadow wants to destroy Darkrai and Arceus, but you've probably also seen that Darkrai is the Team Shadow Commander?
That is because after Darkrai and Arceus beat up Shadow, Darkrai regretted that he had helped Arceus, and now wanted to join Shadow to conquer the entire universe and destroy Arceus and Team Light.
So if you sign up as Darkrai, your first mission is to find and convince Shadow that you are on his team, and then join him as the teams commander.

Rules-
Read them, or else...!

1. No spamming, flaming and only a minimum of swearing, remember that there are kids that is around the age of 11 here!
2. No God-modding/Power-playing. Only control over your own character and sometimes NPC’s.
3. You can’t be a legendary, only some may with my permission. Like Shadow's commander Darkrai.
4. Pleasepleasepleaseplease, use proper grammar, Your posts don’t have to be perfect, but absolutely NO Chatspeak/1337speak!
5. Post more than one sentence, please! If you only write one sentence, most likely, the next poster doesn’t have much to write about, and also post a one sentence post T^T
6. At least post two times a week.
7. Put “Pokèmon” As the last word in your post to prove that you read the rules…
8. Please don’t overdo your appearance like this “It has two tails and some kinda mutation makes it look more like a Hitmonchan than a Hitmontop. Oh, and instead of brown, it’s red and blue!” And if your going to make it a little special (Light blue instead of dark blue) please explain why it is like that (He dyed his black fur red).

Join Sheet-

Name:
Pokèmon:
Team:
Personality: Include the bad sides too.
Bio:
Other: Can include moves (Max. 5).
Note that you can reserve a spot.

My Sheet

Name: X-Ray
Pokèmon: Luxray
Appearance: X-Ray is a normal Luxray with only 3 points on his star (reason in the biography part). Because he thinks its cool, he has a golden earring on his left ear.
Team: Light
Personality: Serious, and is not one of the playful types. He listens with open ears to suggestions. He is a strong battler, and is always protecting the weak and helpless.
He has some bad sides though: He is forgetful and forgets things that might not be that important. But sometimes he’s stubborn, and might not listen to the normal members; it is more likely he listens to his commander.
Bio: When X-Ray was a Shinx, before Shadow’s invasion, he lived in a forest with his mother and father. But after he had evolved into a Luxio, Shadow’s minions invaded his home and killed his parents. He managed to escape, but he lost one of the points on his star in the fight. After he had found a safe place in a nearby cave, he swore revenge on Shadow, because he made the shadow minions kill his parents.
Other: He knows Crunch, Charge,Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Ice fang and Thunder Wave.

Goals and team information

Team Light

Goal-
Is to defeat the evil Shadow and turn the shadow pokèmon normal again. Basicly, restore peace to the world.
Or, find Arceus so that he/it can defeat Shadow.

Leader:
X-Ray the Luxray – Bakuphoon
Commander:
Oscuridad the Houndoom - Blaziking 175
Members:
Thorn the Beldum - shadow_lugia
Coraline the Umbreon - Eevee
Ordala the Aerodactyl - MewXCharmeleonXEevee

---

Team Shadow

Goal-
Your goal is to destroy Team Light, and completely take over the world. All the members have to be shadow pokèmon. You have never seen your leader, and don’t know anything else than that he is an evil shadow pokèmon who wants to rule the world.
To the one who is going to be Shadow, you are a Shadow Lugia, though no-one knows that.

Leader:
Shadow the Shadow Lugia - OrngSumb
Commander:
Midnight the Darkrai – Zora of Termina
Members:
Xhan the Lucario - Black Yoshi 99
Fable the Gardevoir - Dragon_Night
Skippers the Mudkip - Mewtwo

---

Team Misery

Goal-
Your goal is to eliminate Team Light, and then join Shadow’s minions, hoping to get a high position in it's army. When you have become powerful enough, you turn against Shadow, defeat him, and rule the world! Is'nt that simple?
The pokèmon are not shadow... yet >:D

Leader:
Lachlan the Aggron - link008
Commander:
Serena the Vaporeon - Gardevoir
Members:
Farran the Flygon - Kali the Flygon
Ariel Bloodclaw the Meowth - Light Mightyena
KO Kruger the Honchkrow - Proto Fan

Strangely enough, this RP is kinda popular...

Oh, and Pokèmon!

Last edited:
Re: Pokèmon Mystery Dungeon: The world in Shadow **13 positions open!**

*headdesks* But I don't wanna be called Shadow DDx

Name: Thorn
Pokèmon: Beldum
Appearance: Thorn is a regular Beldum, although shiny.
Rank: Joined the day before the RP starts, so Intern or whatever.
Personality: A Beldum's brain is just big enough for knowing moves, therefore nothing else in there is fixed. *taps Beldum's head and hears an echoing* Or maybe they don't have one at all. The only way to know is to dissect it *pulls out dissecting knife*
Bio: Thorn was born after Shadow had moved in, and is used to life with it. However, she wants to defeat him/her, even if only for the sole purpose of knowing a free life. She was born in a lab as some kind of experiment as Metagross can't lay eggs. This lab was somewhere in Hoenn.
Other: She has the necklace I usually wear in RPs, but as she has no neck to hang it on and never will, the black stone is merely embedded in her "skin" on her chest. It has no powers that affect the Pokemon.

Last edited:
Re: Pokèmon Mystery Dungeon: The world in Shadow **13 positions open!**

ACCEPTED UPON EDIT
Please add something to your personality and bio, like where she was born and where she was now, okey?

Well, if you want to be Shadow Lugia, you can choose your name, kay?
If you still want to be a Beldum, I'll make you have the member rank.

And woohooooo! 8D First member and first post for you 8D Never thought anyone would ever join :P

Oh, and I edited the first post, now you can reserve a spot :)

Re: Pokèmon Mystery Dungeon: The world in Shadow **12 positions open!**

OK, came up with a reason for not knowing my own personality.

Then you are:

ACCEPTED

Hmm, interesting.

Name: Oscuridad
Pokèmon: Houndoom
Appearance: Oscuridad's body is extremely dark. The bones on his body are a very dark grey and his face is red.
Personality: Oscuridad can be very quick to judge and stubborn, but he is a great leader in Team Light.
Bio: Oscuridad's entire family was killed by Shadow. Oscuridad was captured and almost shadowfied by Shadow however he escaped soon before the entire transformation was complete, thus causing him to be discolored. He was quick to join Team Light to avenge his family.
Other: Dark Pulse
Thunder Fang
Flamethrower
Shadow Ball
Protect

I love RPG's that have to do with Pokemon.

Last edited:

ACCEPTED UPON EDIT
Could you add a bit more to his personality? And two shinys in team light is a one too much :/ Maybe make it some kinda special in another way? Oh, and I also love RPGs where you're a pokèmon :D

Re: Pokèmon Mystery Dungeon: The world in Shadow **11 positions open!**

Okay, then you are

ACCEPTED

Name: Coraline
Pokèmon: Umbreon
Appearance: regular Umbreon
Personality: Include the bad sides too: She's easily embarrassed, and doesn't talk very much because of that. Good at battling, but doesn't like to. She's sarcastic if she's scared or worried.
Bio: Her family hid for a long time to escape becoming Shadow Pokemon until they were all killed or turned into Shadow Pokemon. She was also captured, but escaped and ran, running into Team Light. She hopes that if they succeed, her surviving family members could become normal again.
Other: Toxic, Confuse Ray, Shadow Ball, Moonlight, Dark Pulse

POKEMON

Wow Eevee, you like Coraline alot.

Bakuphoon, in the list of position of Team Light, I wrote down for the rank to be a commander. Just pointing that out.

Are the people in Team Misery shadow Pokèmon or not? What does team Freedom have to do with this thing?

Name: Enigma
Pokèmon: Porygon-Z
Appearance: Is a normal Porygon-Z, but has a dark purple bandana on his head.
Team: Shadow (Just to mix things up)
Personality: Is very cold to most Pokemon, being raised by Darkrai (see bio). No one has ever seen a warm side in him, but you can't be sure...
Bio: Was an experiment by humans to see if genitically altering Pokemon when they are young could make them evolve eariler. It worked, but after Enigma was fully evolved, became aggresive, killed the humas, and ran. He was found by Darkrai and rasied to the current point. The bandana is his only memory of his past.
Other: Has a higher speed that normal Porygon-Z.

POKEMON

Last edited:

Name: Coraline
Pokèmon: Umbreon
Appearance: regular Umbreon
Personality: Include the bad sides too: She's easily embarrassed, and doesn't talk very much because of that. Good at battling, but doesn't like to. She's sarcastic if she's scared or worried.
Bio: Her family hid for a long time to escape becoming Shadow Pokemon until they were all killed or turned into Shadow Pokemon. She was also captured, but escaped and ran, running into Team Light. She hopes that if they succeed, her surviving family members could become normal again.
Other: Toxic, Confuse Ray, Shadow Ball, Moonlight, Dark Pulse

POKEMON
ACCEPTED

Wow Eevee, you like Coraline alot.

Bakuphoon, in the list of position of Team Light, I wrote down for the rank to be a commander. Just pointing that out.
Oh, sorry. My mistake ^^;

Are the people in Team Misery shadow Pokèmon or not? What does team Freedom have to do with this thing?
Gah! Did I write Team Freedom? That was the original name, but I thought it was too similar to Team Freedom Fighters, so I named them Team Light instead. Edited it.
And Team Misery are not Shadows. They are just non-shadow pokèmon who wants a high position in Team Shadow by destroying Team Light.

Name: Enigma
Pokèmon: Porygon-Z
Appearance: Is a normal Porygon-Z, but has a dark purple bandana on his head.
Team: Dark (Just to mix things up)
Personality: Is very cold to most Pokemon, being raised by Darkrai (see bio). No one has ever seen a warm side in him, but you can't be sure...
Bio: Was an experiment by humans to see if genitically altering Pokemon when they are young could make them evolve eariler. It worked, but after Enigma was fully evolved, became aggresive, killed the humas, and ran. He was found by Darkrai and rasied to the current point. The bandana is his only memory of his past.
Other: Has a higher speed that normal Porygon-Z.

POKEMON
ACCEPTED
but your in Team Shadow, right?

Re: Pokèmon Mystery Dungeon: The world in Shadow **9 positions open!**

Okey, so the RPG will start... when all the positions are taken, or at least as Shadow and Darkrai and the leader of Team Misery.

Name: Ordalla
Pokèmon: Aerodactyl
Appearance: A regular Aerodactyl with green eyes. She wears a golden chain around her leg.
Personality: She's loyal and kind most of the time, but she can be stubborn and goes crazy agianst an enemy.
Bio: When she was revived by a peice of amber, she was afraid of humans because they tested on her nonstop. They chained her with a golden chain and when she finnaly broke free, part of the chain broke off and is now on her leg.
Other: Moves: Hyper Beam, Wing Attack, Bite, Supersonic

Name: Serena
Pokèmon: Vaporeon Vaporeon
Appearance: Serena is a brighter blue than other Vaporeon, and also has a slightly narrower tail. Her paws are also a bit more square.
Team: Misery
Personality: Serena battles hard for the sake of her teammates. Her favorite combo is to cause heavy rain, then Dive into a puddle to attack. She always puts teammates ahead of herself, which might cause her to seem weak sometimes. Her only goal in life is to help lead her team well so that she gets a good position in Team Shadow.
Serena is a determined Vaporeon who never gives up, and will do almost anything to learn something new. However, she is only willing to learn things that will give her or Team Misery an advantage.
Bio: Serena hatched as an Eevee. She was wild until her parents, a Jolteon and an Espeon, were killed by a Scyther. Knowing better than to try to do things on her own, she stayed there, surviving on nearby Berries. When she finally said to herself that she couldn't stay there all her life, which was a few weeks after the unfortunate death of her parents, she began to act more mature and independent. However, grief is still hidden deep inside her heart. One day, she was climbing on a rock when she fell into the water. Out of shock, she did nothing, so she just sank to the bottom, where she came in contact with a rare Water Stone and evolved upon touching it. This gave her the ability to swim, and she managed to tread to the surface, reaching land and learning of her evolution. She began a new way of life, feeding on berries that liked to live near water. Eventually the Shadow Lugia awoke, and wreacked havoc. The Vaporeon became part of Team Misery, thinking it was the only way to restore peace to the world. Serena wishes to have some part in Team Shadow someday.
Other: Serena's moveset is Attract, Dive, Aqua Jet, Rain Dance, and Shadow Ball.
I like this RPG of Pokèmon. Keep up the good work, Bakuphoon! ^^

Last edited:

Name: Lachlan
Pokèmon: Aggron
Appearance: As normal, but with red eyes that have a faint glow to them.
Personality: Loud, abrasive, and boisterous, Lachlan is always full of spirit and enjoys crushing things that don't suit his fancy. He is protective of whatever he wants to protect, and tends to be the type to not give up. He tends to still manage to be a bit selfish when it comes to other things, and tends to be power-hungry and lord over those below him.
Bio: He grew up nice and happy as a wild Aron, Lairon, adn then Aggron. It all changed when Shadow appeared. He fought to protect his turf, but his loyalties changed when he was hit with a tiny bit of shadowy power. It changed his personality, for he now wanted more of that power himself. So he opted to try his best to become a part of Shadow's army.
Other: Moveset: Shadow Claw, Iron Tail, Iron Head, Sandstorm, Stone Edge, Dragon Rush

The person from Pokèmon XD you might be looking for, Bakuphoon, is Master Greevil. He uses Shadow Lugia in the game.

To make sure, Pokèmon.

Last edited:

Name: Lachlan
Pokèmon: Aggron
Appearance: As normal, but with red eyes that have a faint glow to them.
Personality: Loud, abrasive, and boisterous, Lachlan is always full of spirit and enjoys crushing things that don't suit his fancy. He is protective of whatever he wants to protect, and tends to be the type to not give up. He tends to still manage to be a bit selfish when it comes to other things, and tends to be power-hungry and lord over those below him.
Bio: He grew up nice and happy as a wild Aron, Lairon, adn then Aggron. It all changed when Shadow appeared. He fought to protect his turf, but his loyalties changed when he was hit with a tiny bit of shadowy power. It changed his personality, for he now wanted more of that power himself. So he opted to try his best to become a part of Shadow's army.
Other: Moveset: Shadow Claw, Iron Tail, Iron Head, Sandstorm, Stone Edge

The person from Pokèmon XD you might be looking for, Bakuphoon, is Master Greevil. He uses Shadow Lugia in the game.

To make sure, Pokèmon.
ACCEPTED

Name: Serena
Pokèmon: Vaporeon Vaporeon
Appearance: Serena is a brighter blue than other Vaporeon, and also has a slightly narrower tail. Her paws are also a bit more square.
Personality: Serena likes moving around and things, so is considered hyper by most others. She often likes to act like a cat, and will sometimes squeal of happiness, or just for fun. However, she is only a little good at leading, so sometimes she gets stumped on what to do. Serena will also try to act cute when hurt so that the one who was mean to her will regret it [the personality of a lot of my characters], if the foe is an enemy. However, on the other hand, when things become serious, she sometimes will act a bit superior (not like she doesn't otherwise.). Her only goal in life is to help lead her team well so that she gets a good position in Team Shadow.
Serena is a determined Vaporeon who never gives up, and will do almost anything to learn something new. However, she is only willing to learn things that will give her or Team Misery an advantage.
Bio: Serena hatched as an Eevee. She was wild until her parents, a Jolteon and an Espeon, were killed by a Scyther. Knowing better than to try to do things on her own, she stayed there, surviving on nearby Berries. When she finally said to herself that she couldn't stay there all her life, which was a few weeks after the unfortunate death of her parents, she began to act more mature and independent. However, grief is still hidden deep inside her heart. One day, she was climbing on a rock when she fell into the water. Out of shock, she did nothing, so she just sank to the bottom, where she came in contact with a rare Water Stone and evolved upon touching it. This gave her the ability to swim, and she managed to tread to the surface, reaching land and learning of her evolution. She began a new way of life, feeding on berries that liked to live near water. Eventually the Shadow Lugia awoke, and wreacked havoc. The Vaporeon became part of Team Misery, thinking it was the only way to restore peace to the world. Serena wishes to have some part in Team Shadow someday.
Other: Serena's moveset is Attract, Dive, Aqua Jet, Acid Armor, and Shadow Ball. She is shady and will often conceal plots until it is required or fits the time.
I like this RPG of Pokèmon. Keep up the good work, Bakuphoon! ^^
ACCEPTED
Nice and long

Back
Top Bottom