• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

MEWTINI's VAT OF AMAZINGNESS

mewtini

sorry guys, don’t lose
Pronoun
she/her
otherwise known as

WHAT EVIL HAVE YOU DONE TO GET FORCED HERE.

Feel free to suggest vague topics for me to write a poem about; you can put it in your signature, with credit. Or whatever.

Anyway, I don't actually have cool stuff. I just have those little snippets in my signature, which I wrote. If you don't want to go to my About Me tab on my profile nor refresh the page several times, here.

Roses are red,
violets are blue...
this is a poem I made for you

You are my sunshine,
you are my light...
And just for today, I swear it will feel right

----

You made me cry
You made my lies seemingly disappear
In your love
Oh, your loooove...

----

I was unable
To comprehend
Your everlasting end
To the tragedy
Of my entity...

----

Love is sunshine
Love is light
I don't deserve it
Try as I might...

----

Friends are a gift
As I see fit
We underestimate they
Who try to save our days...

----

I was naïve
To your wonderful weave
Of joy
Oh, oh, of joy...​

Last edited:
These are good for very short little poems. And I appreciate the fact that you put them in this thread so I didn't have to refresh the page.

You don't have to refresh the page. On her About Me is where all of her signatures are there at once.

These are....rather short, but nice.

DarkAura: The only reason they exist is for my signature, which is why they're so short :P I was forcing myself to go into "RAAAAH ELIMINATE SIG JUNK NOW" mode! Also, I don't want to say "HEY GUYS I HAVE POEMS BUT TO SEE THEM YOU GOTTA GO, YOU KNOW, TO MY ABOUT ME"

Spunky: What style are you using? Because as far as I know, I can't think of a style that conflicts with any of the colors. I use Scyther Slash.

Throwing Stars: You're welcome, and thank you! :D

I would think that's the easiest to see color in. o.O

Anyway, I had this idea that you guys could suggest vague things and get it all packaged up into a little poem.

If anything, the Cyan blue is terrible to see in Dewgong style. But, like Superbird said, it' best to highlight them so you can see them better.

Back
Top Bottom