• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

- Restoration -

Hannah watched, finally calling out. Artemis jumped onto the ground.
"Jeez, Silver! She's exhausted and now hurt. Do something!"
The Ralts ran over to Silver and tried to glare, but looked silly with her "helmet" covering her eyes.

Rax and i watched the battle unfold, impressed with the skills of the Buneary's trainer.

"What do you think, Rax? Is this because the Sheildon's trainer's overworking it, or because of the Trainer of the Buneary's tactical skill?"

Rax gave a quiet meow. "Both? I thought you'd say that."

Silver stood silently for a moment, thinking, then made a decision. He ran forward and scooped up Liv, cradling her carefully in his arms. He sat with her, looking for a band-aid in his bag.

"I... guess I'm not good enough to train you, eh Liv...?" He mumbled quietly, putting the bandage over the wound. "Does that feel better...?"

She purred.

((O_O You picked up a 125 pound Shieldon? Wow! I'm impressed!))

After Silver picked up Shieldon, Pogo walked back over to Malakai.

"Pogo, let me see your hand," Malakai said. Pogo obediently held up his hand. It was terribly bruised upon close inspection. "Ick, that's not too good. It should heal though. You okay then Pogo?"

"Buneary!" Pogo said enthusiastically.

"Good, we just won't be using Drain Punch for a while until it heals," Malakai resolved. Pogo nodded in response.

Torie smiles, walking over to Silver and placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Leaders must have strengh, courage, knowledge, and compassion. They must see and plan the next move carfully and use the strenth of those around them. They must also be part of the team and never believe they are better. To be leader, you must be ready to take care of all those that follow you."

She looks down at Liv, then rummages through her bag for a potion.

The tiny Ralts tried to use recover on Liv, but succeeded only in knocking herself backwards. Hannah tried not to laugh and grabbed a potion from her bag and tossed it lightly to Silver.

((damnit I keep forgetting to check how much stuff weighs. xD I checked how tall, but... xD))

"I'm sorry Liv... I pushed you too hard.. and.. I'm sorry..." Silver said quietly, stroking her back. The little steel-type purred in his lap, the pain ebbing away slowly. She felt a little better now...

"Shieeeel..." She purred, nuzzling his belly gently.

Grin started to applaud the battle sarcastically. "Yeah, great job, guys. Now we have two injured pokemon and we still don't know who should be leader. Just great. Really thorough..."

He sighed. Not like anybody's gonna listen to me...

Malakai looked in his bag to see if he had any potions; he didn't. All he had was a small jug of Moomoo Milk. He took it out anyways.

"Pogo, do you want this? It should make your hand feel a bit better," Malakai said gently. Pogo nodded and took the container. He took a small sip of it and gave it back. Malakai capped it and put it back in his bag, for later. "Hey," he said, addressing the group, "we still haven't decided who's leader."

Torie glances over to Grin.

"True that may be, but at least the matter is done"

She looks around a bit.

"Plus...there should be a center somewhere."

Silver, still looking sad, hung his head in defeat.

"I guess I'm not good enough to lead you guys..." He mumbled, petting Liv gently. "I can't even take care of you, Liv..."

Liv sighed, settling in his lap carefully.

Grin was surprised somebody actually listened. He was usually just ignored.

"A Pokemon center? In that case, Elekid, let's go fight something! I have a hankerin' for a battle!" Grin exclaimed.

Elekid, always wanting to fight, started charging electricity menacingly.

"Okay, who's up for a fight?" Grin started to chuckle.

Torie sits next to Silver, leaning against him.

"Silver...you just need to learn to be more of a team player. You are doing good with Liv, you just need to know her a bit better and know when you have to be offenseive and when to be defenceive"

Upon hearing of Grin's challenge, Pogo jumped up in excitement.

"Pogo, I don't think you should battle right now after that long battle. You'll get too tired out," Malakai said.

"Bun! Buneary!" Pogo exclaimed.

"A double battle?" Malakai said. He paused. "Are you sure you want to battle?"

"Buneary!"

"Okay," Malakai said. He turned to the group. "Anyone want to participate in a double battle?"

Torie looks over at the two, then looks down at Nibbles.

"Well..what do you think?

~...Sound fun, let's do it~

Torie nods, and gets up.

"I'll battle"

Grin was a bit embarassed. "Well, ah, actually, it was a joke, but sure! It'd probably be good for team work, which we have none of..." Another chuckle followed.

"I guess I need a teammate, too?"

Count me out, I thought when i heard the proclamation of a double battle. Rax and the elekid would be at a disadvantage- two electrics on the same time nerv lead to anything good.

"Aaah! I'm late! So very late..." Sage mumbled, catapulting down the path. "I just hope they haven't left yet!"

She rounded a corner, and a large clearing came into view. There were quite a few people gathered there, and... Pokemon! That was a good sign.

Turtwig in tow, she slowed down to a walking pace and entered the clearing. "Um... Hello! I'm really sorry I came here so late. My name is Sage." She introduced, and gave a polite nod.

Torie glances over to the new comer, then smiles.

"Just in time. Would you like to be a part of a double team battle?"

Back
Top Bottom