• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Unknown Island

Black Yoshi

look at that PUNGENT KILLSTICK.
On a remote island is a single Mountain. The mountain is covered with lush forests, clear lakes, and contains many caverns. This island is unknown to those who do not inhabit it. It is a free island, with no humans. It was given the name Unknown Island.

That was the way things used to be. Unknown Island has changed. It still is the same when one looks at it close up. It still has clear lakes, lush forests, and many caverns. But those things won't last much longer. A dome, made of black clouds surrounds the island, blocking out the sun. The rest of the world is dark... but this is where the dictator resides.

Three years ago, an Umbreon, named Civil, living on this island got power hungry. He recruited many to his cause, using deception, and eventually, force. He sent his troops out. They have destroyed everything. They patrol the streets, killing anyone they see who looks 'rebelious.' The only way to stop this dictator, is to send out a small squad.

You are a member of the small squad named The 'Negotiators'>8D, or a squad secretly dispatched to take out The Negotiators. If you are evil, the team is named The Peacekeepers. (That's what they CLAIM to be!...I'm tired, okay?!)The one who hired The Negotiators is Civil's brother, an Espeon named Gyro.

RULES!!! READ THEM OR ELSE!!!
_-_-_-_-_-_-
1.If ANYONE has a problem with this RPG... tell me, and I'll try to fix it.
2. I've got some bad names. If anyone has better ones, I'll take them.
3.Try not to swear. A little is alright, but try to keep it at a minimum.
4.NO godmodding. EVER. Three strikes and you're out.
5.NO CHATSPEAK!!! I won't even give a warning if you chatspeak. You'll just be kicked off. I hate chatspeak.
6.You can have relationships. BUT!!! Very few people will have any at the begining. Okay? There is an entire mountain to come off of.
7.If you join after the two squads are full, you can human, or Pokemon. If you are human, you'll have to come in in the middle of the story.
8.I know that I've got a lot of rules... just deal with it. And type your favorite pie flavor in your form to prove that you read the rules.
9.You cannot be a legendary.
10.If you are a human, you cannot be neutral. You have to take a side. But you don't come into the story until we are in human territory(Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh. Where we go will be revealed as we progress throught the story.).
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Two people can be Civil and Gyro. But they aren't needed characters for this RPG. Here's your form:
---
Name:
Peronality(Optional):
Squad:(Mention what you do for the squad.)
Bio:
Other:
(Personalities will be revealed as the story progresses. Unless you want to post it.)
---
Here's my form:
---
Name:Xhan
Species:Lucario
Squad:The Negotiators. He provides strong leadership, and cunning with battleplans.
Bio:Born and raised on Unknown Island, Xhan learned many battle tactics from his powerful father, and he gained knowledge from his mother. They died fighting Civil to stop his rise to power, and Xhan seeks revenge. Xhan has waited three years, and gladly accepts help in defeating Civil. He knows that he'll need all the help he can get, no matter how strong he is.
Other:Xhan wears a black Pecha Scarf,a gift from his parents, at all times. And by the way, is that banana cream pie?
---
Members list:
The Negotiators:
Black Yoshi 99/Xhan/Lucario
link008/Marmith/Natu
Full Metal Cookies/Zeno/Xatu
Bakuphoon/Typh/Typhlosion
---
The Peacekeepers:
Blaziking 175/Whisper/Spiritomb
Bakuphoon/Kanto/Alakazam
Charteon/Raiden/Jolteon
Gardevoir/Aria/Houndoom

Last edited:
(That's what they CLAIM to be!...I'm tired, okay?!)

My rule of thumb, don't post RPs when you're tired. :p I would come up with improvements, but I'm tired too so I'll just join.

Name: Marmith
Species: Natu
Squad: The Negotiators, jack of all trades
Bio: Born and raised on Unknown Island, Marmith had lived his life in idyllic peace. Unfortunately, Civil ruined it all. He did all he could in the fighting, recuing others mainly, but Civil won. He lived somewhat normally, though hiding from Civil's forces, and eventually took to joining a squad dedicated to taking out Civil.
Other: Pumpkin pie is the best.

Name: Zeno
Species: Xatu
Peronality: played-out I suppose
Squad: The Negotiators - He can read minds and see the future.
Bio: Nothing much it known about the cryptic Zeno, and he prefers to keep it that way. He will almost never speak of his past, if he speaks at all. The only thing known is that he once lived far away with a human. He carries a strange aura that reeks of past darkness.
Other: He likes pumpkin pie. :3

EDIT: xDDD I didn't see link's post, and I'm a Xatu, hehe!
EDIT2: and... the pies... xDDD ohwow

Both ACCEPTED. You have reason to be scared, link008. Someone is reading your mind!O_oAlright, I've decided... everyone can be two characters. I will stay with the one I already have. You might be able to be three characters as well. Heck, be seven characters! I never put anything on how many characters you can be in the rules! So, anyone who wants more than one character, go ahead!(I might be acting reckless, but I don't care.)

Last edited:
I just realized that I haven't been listening to music for the past twenty or so minutes. Wow.

Name: Whisper
Species: Spiritomb Spiritomb
Peronality: Loves apple pie. :D
Squad: Peacekeepers (Leader)
Bio: Whisper was "born" in a cavern on the mountain, and soon joined Civil's army. He is well known. He has killed countless Pokemon over time.
Other:

Name: Typhlosion (But call him Typh)
Species: *Looks at name*
Personality:
Squad: Typh is a fighter of the Negotiators.
Bio: Typh lived on a mountain on Unknown Island before, but when Civil took over, he was forced to hide. No one knows more about his past.
Other: Well, I think Apple pie goes here...

Name: Her real name is Elin, but no one knows that. They think her name is Kanto. Yes, Kanto
Species: Alakazam
Personality: Varies, as she is currently controlled by the Peacekeepers.
Squad: The Peacekeepers, but later, The Negotiators!
Bio: Kanto was born in Kanto. She lived in Petalburg woods with her parents, two Kadabras, until a trainer caught her. The trainer was mean, some would say evil, as he whipped Kanto to strengthen her psychical and physical powers.
Kanto evolved in a fight against a Typhlosion, even though she did evolve, she lost. Kanto's trainer became furious, as he had bet all his money on her, and traded her for a Medicham. So Kanto evolved two times on the same day.
Kanto didn't like it with his new trainer either, as she had got the impression that all humans were evil, so she teleported, faaar away.
Kanto woke up on Unknown Island, she had teleported herself there. Then she joined the Peacekeepers, as she thought they really were peacekeepers.
When Kanto found out that they had evil plans, she tried to stop them, but it ended with she getting brain-washed. Now she can't control her own body.
Other: Uuuhh, pie here too?

Last edited:
Name: Typhlosion (But call him Typh)
Species: *Looks at name*
Personality:
Squad:
Typh is a fighter of the Negotiators.
Bio: Typh lived on a mountain on Unknown Island before, but when Civil took over, he was forced to hide. No one knows more about his past.
Other: Well, I think Apple pie goes here...

Name: Her real name is Elin, but no one knows that. They think her name is Kanto. Yes, Kanto
Species: Alakazam
Personality: Varies, as she is currently controlled by the Peacekeepers.
Squad: The Peacekeepers.
Bio: Kanto was born in Kanto. She lived in Petalburg woods with her parents, two Kadabras, until a trainer caught her. The trainer was mean, some would say evil, as he whipped Kanto to strengthen her psychical and physical powers.
Kanto evolved in a fight against a Typhlosion, even though she did evolve, she lost. Kanto's trainer became furious, as he had bet all his money on her, and traded her for a Medicham. So Kanto evolved two times on the same day.
Kanto didn't like it with his new trainer either, as she had got the impression that all humans were evil, so she teleported, faaar away.
Kanto woke up on Unknown Island, she had teleported herself there. Then she joined the Peacekeepers, as she thought they really were peacekeepers.
When Kanto found out that they had evil plans, she tried to stop them, but it ended with she getting brain-washed. Now she can't control her own body.
Other: Uuuhh, pie here too?

Accepted upon explanation. So what does Kanto does for the Peacekeepers? Otherwise, your good.

ACCEPTED, BLAZIKING 175!!!

Accepted upon explanation. So what does Kanto does for the Peacekeepers? Otherwise, your good.

ACCEPTED, BLAZIKING 175!!!
Anything they want to, really. She can't control her body. But if she did get free will, she would destroy the Peacekeepers.

Accepted! I think that since Civil got the strongest Pokemon he could for the Peacekepers, three vs. four would work. That, and the Peacekeepers could pick up anyone they wanted from the military. I think we should start, but three and four just dosen't seem to be big enough. Then again, we could both recruit, so who wants to start?

(Well, I geuss we can start then. The Peacekeepers can be planning to ambush us, or getting their briefing from Civil, anything. Your choice, Blaziking. Bakuphoon, if you want to make another char, go ahead.)
---
Xhan looked at the others. He looked back at Gyro. A team. Of Pokemon who don't even know eachother. Not one bit. This is a brilliant and well thought out plan. Xhan didn't like this. A team of four is going to save the world. Yeah, right. "So... We're going to which region first?" Xhan asked Gyro.
"Johto. I'll check in with you regularly. Eventually, you'll get instruction for the next region."
"Okay. Who's leading us?"
"Whoever does the best job."
Gyro seems like a nutcase, but I should trust his judgement. I'd better start by intro ducing myself. He looked at the other three. "Since we haven't had time to introduce ourselves, I'm Xhan. It's a pleasure to meet you all." Gah, I sound like an idiot.

((Nah, maybe later.))

Johto... Yes, my favorite region. My second home. "I'm Typhlosion. Call me Typh." Typh leant towards the wall, ((Or wherever we are)) blazing.

(Yes, we are in a room. If it could be called that. It's just a big rock that was scooped out, forming a room of some sort.)
---
Xhan nodded to Typh, wondering how it would feel to go to his native land. When they went to Sinnoh, Xhan would have to look at Iron Island.

((Okay, good ^^,))

"Who's going to lead us, and when do we leave? How do we leave?" Typh shot a glare at the water. "I don't wanna get soaked."

"That, my friend, is a good question. Some humans stumbled across this island. We killed them and and thier kidneys." Gyro replied. Xhan's jaw dropped. "I'm kidding. I've arranged for two Lapras two carry you across the sea. Two of you will ride on each one, so you should have plenty of room. You'll leave when you're ready. As for who will be leading you, that is for all of you to decide." As Gyro was saying this, two Lapras appeared on the horizon.

"Well, as long as I stay dry, I don't care. I heard that when saltwater dries on fur, it itches. Really badly." Xhan looked at the sea. Oh, how he hated it.

"I'll take that one." Typh pointed to the biggest of the two Lapras'. "Then my chances of falling off are lower."

---
I'll show you worthless miscreants when I get free from you. Kanto thought, unable to move her body, she just stood there looking stupid.

Marmith searched the mind of Xhan. Gyro? A nutcase? Hardly seems like it. Johto, though, that'll be fun., he thought. He then introduced himself, "I'm Marmith." He looked around again. There was Xhan, the Lucario, he didn't seem confident about this. Typhlosion seemed to share Marmith's sentiments about their destination. And then there was a Xatu with them as well. Hopefully he isn't crazy or anything. As soon as the Lapras transporting them arrived, Marmith hopped onto of the bigger of the 2.

Back
Top Bottom