• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are you thinking?

Wahwhat.

Ingiagdingad. I'm crayzy.
Hehe. I feel like spelling things wrongs since they are my thoughts.
DANG. I lost.
I want to...

...SHINY HUNT! :D
Off I go to Stark Mountain or maybe SOMEWHERE ELSE RANDOM.
*insert number 12 here*
YAY I LOVE THAT ONE!! <333333

"What am I gonna write... What am I gonna write... OH WAIT I'm writing :D My day is complete :D I wonder id I'll ever finish and post my fanfic... Probably not. It's too embarrassing. I've never noticed the "ass" in Embarrassing. I'm pretty stupid right now... I should go to sleep. I hope mom wont wake up. I'm sleepy. I wanna go sleep. NO! I must RP more! *Yawns* Meh. Thinking-block. I do not think much. OH WAIT (again) I'm thinking! God I'm bored... I wonder if there exists a god... I'm gonna see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on Youtube tomorrow when I wake up. I would see it tonight but it's that scary dementor at the beginning, I would get nightmares. I'm too old to get nightmares.... Not really. I just wanted to think it. I think too much. I wonder if I should go sleep now? I mean, it's 4 AM."

Should I go sleep now?

"There. I asked it. I should learn better english. That's it for thinking today. I'll just post this and go check the RPG forum then I'll go sleep... I'll probably wake up tomorrow 2 PM."

Good night. And I think waaayy too much :/

Dadadah-dadadah-dadadahdahdah dadadah-dadadah-dadadahdahdah dadadah-dadadah-dadadahdahdah dadadaah-dadadah-dah-dah~
It won't get out of my head halp
zomg she's giving birth
But the father is another woman
How is that possible D:

............................................................................................................................................................................................

And that is what I'm thinking 8D

Hey
i'm back to thinking
OOOOOY MACADAMIA
NARF!
Mmmm...grapes
xD...I'm reading page 7 of this thread.
I should turn on nciktoons network
Who knows...Catscratch could be on...
Gordon's voice...
You'd never guess....
When will a Mr. Oppurtunity commercial be on?
He'd be like "I'm back...and I'm knocking."
you don't have him you guys not in America, do you?

When's that Warrior movie coming out?
Doom doom doomy doom doom
LEGASP IS THAT QUEEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Miley Cyrus scares me
I wonder what these people think about me.
They probably think I'm stupid.
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

It was on.
The Wooly Mammoth one
And the Evil one.
Hovis was an evil sidekick.
And Waffle was "evil"
The Mammoth...
The people at TV.com lied....
It's voiced by LaMarche
They said the mammoth was voiced by Jess or something.
But noooo....
-_-
But at least it's LaMarche.
^_^

Back
Top Bottom