• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one for video games of course! Post what you're playing as of now.
Currently I'm playing

Wii: Mario Kart/PBR
DS: Pokemon Diamond/PW:JFA
Gamecube: SSBM (I've got a Brawl tournament on Saturday, need all the practice I can get)

Surskitty edit: fixing the thread title~
Ice edit: But! But!
It's always been "The Better Now Playing" D:
Ever since Invisionfree :(

Last edited:
Re: The better now playing

Weeeeeell, I just finished Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations, but I guess right now I'm not playing anything, since I did finish it.

I want the other PW games~

DS: Pokemon Pearl, Digimon World: Dusk
GBC: Pokemon Crystal
GC: Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

Pearl: Preparing my Gym Pokemon~!
Crystal: Figured I'll play it while it lasts... ;_;
Dusk: phear mah digimans!
Double Dash!!: I always play this with my family and friends. It's so fun! ^^

Digimon World: Dawn (DS) - completing Digimon List

Okami (Wii) - beaten and finding things I missed

Rock Band, Sonic the Hedgehog (Next-Gen), LEGO Star Wars II, The Orange Box, and various other Xbox 360 titles.

DS: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Pearl.

Pearl: Nothing really.
Explorers of Time: Aegis Cave is just UGH. Finding those stones are a nuisance.

Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
PS2: Metal Gear Solid, Tales of Legendia
DS: Pokemon Diamond

Brawl: Trying pathetically to beat All-Star mode without using a continue. @-@
MGS: Got the first three a few weeks ago, and realized I suck at it. Quite a bit actually. Fun nonetheless though~ <3
Diamond: Training Monotype Tourney team.
Tales of Legendia: I forget where I'm at, actually. Haven't played it since getting MGS. :/ I remember finishing the Waterworks though, so I'm probably somewhere after that.

You should finish Tales of Legendia, Walker. Most people say it's the worst game in the Tales series, but I thought it was really awesome.

They did? I like how it's going so far, especially the ChloexNorma I've got engraved into by brain. :/ Maybe it's just the fact that it's the only one I've played so far.

Do you have a GameCube? Tales of Symphonia is my favorite - the PS2 is also home to Tales of the Abyss, which is another awesome one.

Yeah I have one; I found Legendia while looking for Symphonia actually. Can't seem to find the thing anywhere around here though, new or used. :/

Symphonia is really hard to find, yeah. It's unfortunate, because it is quite awesome. (I'm sure Dannichu could testify.)

Wii: SSBB, LoZ:TP, Super Mario Galaxy, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Mario Kart:Wii

Loving the Wii atm :D

DS: Pokémon Pearl (yay)/Phoenix Wright: Justice For All (man I need to just beat it already blarf)
Wii: I guess SSBB; I mean I've already beat it but I still like to play it all the time. I need to start playing Baten Kaitos Origins already D:

Uh, Kingdom Hearts.

I KNOW I KNOW I SHOULD'VE PLAYED IT YEARS AGO SCREW YOU :(
I'm only like, on Wonderland. XD

Take your time, Tailsy. To really enjoy that game, you need to take in all the magic. =3

GCN: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (I know it's that much cooler on Wii, but you obviously don't know the hardship of not having a Wii. D: The game is actually just fine on the GameCube, though.), Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness (replaying this one, since my save file got overidden. Darn you, children! :p )
GBC: Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Trading Card Game
GBA: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team

Darn you, dissapearing DS! >__<

DS: Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass -- almost done
GBA: Pokemon Ruby -- restarted it

Eeh, that's it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom