• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

CRUSHES thread [REBORN... again]

Tailsy

if the nineth lion ate the sun.
Pronoun
she
No really

:x Jolty made me do it as she says

"it's not tcodf without the crushes thread"

So there you go

Blah blah post your crushes here, whether they be on irl people, online folks, dolphins, cartoon characters or inanimate objects.

As for me I like... one guy and would like to bang about a million celebrities. |D~ But whatever.

some guy has a crush on me and I only want to be friends with him

but other than that nothing much

:x Jolty made me do it as she says

"it's not tcodf without the crushes thread"

Its the truth :D
LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER MORE OFTEN, JOHN

anyway.
This smeghead (ilu)

and uh
well there is rather a long list of celebrities
but the only one I really care about is Brian May ;-;

And I am NOT posting the ficitional list... hell naw :B

I have a crush on a boy in my class (Unfortunately for me, he's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally tall, and I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally kinda short). I saw him at the parish carnival yesterday:

Him: Hey, Rachel!
Me: *super peppy* Hi, Pat!

5 Seconds Later:
Me: Was I too peppy?

I am a lovesick weirdo.

Also I have a crush on Ben Barnes. <3

Also also kinda-sorta on Ash. ^^

Like, seven million theatre actresses (Idina and Cheno topping the list, of course :3).

And a few fictional characters, but I'm just odd like that (except Fran, who anyone would be gay for)

Obama

No one, really. D: I've got a list of fictional people I'd like to bang longer than the great wall of china, but I'm not posting that.

I had a stupid e-crush on someone on another forum a couple months ago, and I kinda became a stalker, but now it's over and I feel really stupid for it. (Really creepy; I dug up his Deviantart, his Youtube, all this other crap. Then, one day, I was checking the "Who's online?" list, and next to his name it said "Replying to thread: Have you ever had a stalker?" And I flipped my shit. xD)

Spaekle getting actual crushes on real people in insanely rare, though. I like to think of myself as aromantic as I have no real desire for a relationship, but sometimes it does happen.

I don't really have any crushes, because I'm obsessively stalkerishly and murderously in love with a girl since three years back. Because of this I'm on medication and talk to a psychologist. And I love to bring it up.

I like this one girl who's in one of my classes, and I think that she likes me too (or at least used to).

I told one person who promised not to tell anyone, it turns out he told everyone and they've all been hiding the fact that they all knew from me for months. That's the last time I trust another human being.

It's a good thing that the girl in question didn't find out (even though now she sits next to Mr. Blabbermouth in maths) because if she found out I'd have no idea what to say. I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too nervous about it all.

EDIT:
Also, fwee! Return of the crushes thread!

I. I have a confession to make.

I am eternally devoted to one person on this forum. Ey may or may not know who ey are. :'[

WHAT SHOULD I DO

Oh, don't worry, MD, if ey knows who ey are, ey wouldn't mind.

We can still have dinner.

The only celebrity crush really I've had is Matsumoto Jun. And he's male, too, that's unusual for me. XD I just imagine him when I'm walking along the corridor and then squee extremely visibly, occasionally going, 'ahh~ he's so dreamy~ 8D' upon which I get lots of stares. Yay!

And I used to think I crushed my best friend, then realised it was just weird strong platonic love, and my other best friend has a crush on her AND me~ That's it, really.

I have a crush on one of my friends. We are best friends and laugh at each other. Also, my other friend has a super hot cousin, and i'm so happy he goes to my school!

And Chris Brown.

I. I have a confession to make.

I am eternally devoted to one person on this forum. Ey may or may not know who ey are. :'[

WHAT SHOULD I DO
*is totally jealous*
Ahaha inexplicably I find myself being jealous too, because I have weird vauge crushes on people that I (sometimes) don't know well on forums or other places and it makes me laugh because there are uh... maybe four people like that on here, with many many others who I am somewhat interested in. Not really crushes though because I'm more like I just want to get to know them better, but I still get all weird and slightly obsessive anyway, because I guess I'm just cool like that. 8D

Anyway other than that there are a whole bunch of celebrities and fictional characters.

I haven't had a serious crush in a loooooong time. Or ever, most of my crushes are really stupid. XD

Uh, I used to have a crush on my best friend, and then we dated for like, two days. My signature tells the rest >_>

Then there's this girl in my class, who when I told my friends I liked her, made me ask her out, even though I knew she would reject me. Well, she said no, and that her father didn't want her dating until she was 16. And my 'friends' said IO would be better off know ;~;

And I think I like Gardevoir_Girl, just from the awesome stuff she writes >_> (although, since she's going, I might as well say it)

Back
Top Bottom