• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Aura Dimension: Race for the Azure Flute

Status
Not open for further replies.
((All accepted. Alright, we're starting. The good team is currently in Pallet. Kali, since you were the first on the evil team, you can decide where you guys are, although it should be near the south or east coast.))

Jake and his team were in Pallet town, about to set off to get the Azure Flute piece. Jake was looking at the small stone Mewtwo had left with the previous members of the Aura-trained group long ago. It had a single word carved on it: SPACE. Jake wondered what that could mean, as the first piece was in Kanto, meaning it couldn't be in space and it couldn't be in a space center, since the only one was in Hoenn. However, the team couldn't wait too long, for they knew that the evil pokemon trying to harness all Aura were somewhere in Kanto, with another clue that their group had gotten before turning evil. "So guys, what do you think it could mean?" Jake said to the group.

"Space..." Shama pondered. "Maybe... maybe... Gah, I have nothing." She shrugged.

"I can't think of a reason either," Blade said, scraching his head, "Maybe it means to go to Mount Moon. After all, Moon Stones are said to come from space."

Forum Name: Gardevoir
RP Name: Palm
Species: Hariyama
Appearance: She has a strange bracelet around her left wrist that appears to be made of pure silver. Palm thinks that it powers up moves that use her hands by 10% (so moves with her hands are 1.1 times stronger).
Side: To balance it out, I'll be lemon Good.
Three Bonus Aura Techniques: Aura Sphere, Light Screen, Focus Blast

Last edited:
((I want to accept you, since it would balance things out, but you might need to edit your post first, as you apparently didn't read the rules...))

Forum Name:Black Yoshi 99
RP Name:Xhan
Species: Lucario
Appearance: A black Pecha Scarf.
Side: Good Group
Three Bonus Aura Techniques:Aura Sphere, Detect, Vacuum Wave
LEMONS ARE DANG SOUR!!!!

Forum Name: Metallic Deoxys
RP Name: Zsasha
Species: Hitmonlee
Appearance: Zsasha's legs are orange.
Side: Good group please.
Three Bonus Aura Techniques: Force Palm, Aura Sphere and Detect. No lemon.

(Would this be okay?)

Forum Name: shadow_lugia
RP Name: Koocha
Species: Kecleon
Appearance: Her stripe is yellow like lemons.
Side: Eeeeeviiiiiiiiil >8D
Three Bonus Aura Techniques: Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Force Palm
Since there isn't a category for this anywhere else, I'll just say here that for some reason she has been permanantly a Fighting type since birth.

If not:

Forum Name: shadow_lugia
RP Name: Guko
Species: Toxicroak
Appearance: Nothing is out of the ordinary, not even her eyes, which are still yellow and round-ish like lemons.
Side: Still Evil
Three Bonus Aura Techniques: Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Force Palm

((WTH why's everyone joining after we start?! *face-palm* Oh yeah it still says "Open." Oh well, I guess this means I have a popular RP. :D
Anyway, Gardevoir and Shadow Lugia, you're both accepted, and you can be Fighting Kecleon, Shadow Lugia. Black Yoshi 99 and Metallic Deoxys, I'd really prefer if everyone was different, which you could be since Machoke, Primeape, and Toxicroak are still available. If you really want to be Lucario and Hitmonlee, I might consider it since your same-species counterparts are on the other team, so tell me you're answer.))

(You mean Machamp? :P

Anyway awesome someone unique :D

And I have an idea but too bad you're not getting it >:)

And finally (I swear), we all know that Black Yoshi really wants to be Lucario)

^Yes. A Pecha Scarf prevents poisoning, although he's generally immune to it already besides Twineedle and Poison Point >.>

And I don't blame you. The anime switched their coloring, so Machoke is green and Machamp is purple for some reason.

((Yes, Pecha Scarves are from PMD2, but I'm not sure sure about the first, as I never owned it. I just think that as long as he's going to have a scarf, it might as well do something. And I saw a Pecha Scarf in PMD2!^_^ I'm rambling.))

(Okay, I wasn't sure. So would my character be starting with the others, or not, due to the fact that I signed up late?:/ I'm so cofusededededededed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom