• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How many level 100s do you have?

How many level 100s do you have?

• Total voters

Zyn

Play nice now~
I made this thread on the last form lalala might as well make it again huh?

Yeah I have uh 6 (Swampert, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Armaldo, Raichu, Gyrados). All of them I trained myself. :3

None. :[ I've never had the patience to train one that high. I think the highest-leveled Pokémon of mine was Kazaa from the in-game D/P trade. He was level... 89, I think.

I never had one, either. I get bored of the game before I get that far. D:

I have only ever had one level 100, and that was a Typhlosion I finished training in Majorca. Aside from that, never have I been bothered.

I had a full team of 6 in Ruby before it vanished over a year and a half ago...

I've got quite a few now, though most of them were just rocketed up with rare candies after I EV trained them, so I dont know if those count or not.

None. The highest I ever really trained a Pokemon was a Persian in Crystal. He was Lv. 74 at the end.

I've had Pokemon of higher levels, but my Persian was the only one that was really trained up all those levels.

I never really had the patience to raise a Pokemon to Lv. 100. I'd either get bored, or really sick and tired of the game.

7. My team of Rapidash, Gengar, Roserade, Empoleon, Staravia, and Luxray.

Along with a Spheal I kept from evolving. I mean seriously, Sealeo looks like a freak. So does Walrein. 8D
And I trained them all by mah own self~

I'm currently sitting at a total of three--those being my Blaziken, Walrein, and Rayquaza from Sapphire. Right now, I'm trying to get that total up to nine by getting my party in Pearl all up to level 100. Presently, they're all at level 80, and I'm going at a snail's pace.

I also once had a Typhlosion who was at level 86 in Gold, but I stopped training her for some reason, and now my Gold's gone.

I was extremely happy a few months ago when I got my first level 100, Volturnus the Kyogre. No other ones yet, but Hephaestus the Blaziken is just eight levels away. I just need to find my DS first...

I never had any either. I'm too lazy to train them up that high, especially because I dont really do much competitive battling.

A few teams that I use for getting owned by some of my friends grr

...I used AR to train them quicker because I am lazy

Your poll option should go higher than 21; I've got about 70.

...I don't know if that's something ot be proud or ashamed of.

Your poll option should go higher than 21; I've got about 70.

...I don't know if that's something ot be proud or ashamed of.

I think you should be proud that you have that many, but ashamed that you're so far the only one to pick the "21 or higher" option. Or maybe proud of both.

None. The closest I have is a Level 98 Pidgeot in Diamond which I use to faint pokemon while chaining. His level just went up without me really caring.
I have a level 100 Scizor in PMD Red if that counts.

One that I trained myself, a Staraptor. The first Pokemon that I actually caught for myself in Diamond. :3

And a random level 100 Vibrava from GTS. :/

If anything... I have a level 100 Crobat on Diamond. Trained it all by myself. In the process, I left my second-highest leveled Pokémon at 60. ._.

I have two, my beloved Swampter (Swampert) and Toree (Swellow). It makes sense that I've raised them that high, since I've had my Emerald for about two years or more now XD

Three.
My Blastoise from Blue. I constantly threw it through games, from Blue, to Crystal to Gold, before it eventually reached lv. 100.
Then there was silence for years, until one boring day when I had no internet.
I sat there all day training my Espeon while watching junk on TV, until eventually that night, 1:00 in the morning, it reached the big 100. Ironically, as of one hour before that, I'd had the game for a year!
I also have a Gengar called Wario at 100, but there's no story behind it

Back
Top Bottom