• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What would your name have been had you been born the opposite gender?

Guys, it's nothing to do with the female versions of your names...

Me? probably Connie, because that's what my parents were intending to call my younger sister.

My parents would have named me Jordin, iirc.

It's been quite the while since that little conversation. @_@;

They were always certain I was going to be a boy (as all my older siblings are apart from 1...)so they didn't think of a girls name for me, but I was going to be called Nicolas but i wasn't as my mum didn't think I looked like one. I am called William for the record.

Mine would have probably been Ed. Uh, I don't know why, but it kind of fits me. I guess I'll have to ask my parents when they're done their vacation.

I would have been a Shelby. My mom thought I was going to be a girl because I was an ass in the womb and as my mom told me "You wouldn't she us your pee-pee!". Kill me now.
I hate my guy name. Zachary is fucked up and I guess in Hebrew (even though I ain't no Hebrew) it means "God remembered".
Did he maybe remember that Shelby was just as screwed up as Zachary?

Gay. I kid you not. Thank goodness I'm a girl! (I have nothing against gay people or anything, but having it for a name is just... no.)

I was most likely going to be Alexander, even though Ian was a possibility. And my first name is Alexandra, so I probably would've been an Alex either way. xD

Me too, only my current name is Alexandria. X3
My brother's name would be whatever is the girl name for Chad.
My sister's would be James.
My Dad's would be Jamie.
My Mom's would be whatever the boy name for Martha is.

I would be GRANT instead of Lilijana. Imagine yourself walking down the street and someone say, "Hiya, Grant Riley!"

I suggested the name Grant to my Uncle Steve and Aunt Monica for their six child, a boy. They named him Jacob Grant Riley XD.

Back
Top Bottom