• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterfree

Still loves Joltik, though!
Staff member
Heartache staff
Pronoun
she/her
TCoD: The Café of Doom

Welcome to the Café of Doom, where we drink tea, eat cod and talk about whatever we feel like.

How do you like the new forums?

Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

What we have so far is awesome. =D Especially the new Dewgong style - the borders are really, really cool. Good job with it.

*sits*

It's cool. Amazing it was done in such a short period of time.

Yay, I'm free!

I am the GotM. Fear me.

No, fear me!

Elphie, Glinda, stop fighting. Don't make me crack out my Fiyero-ness on you!

Why are you Fiyero?

Cause all parts availyble were guys.

It doesn't seem to like me much. The cheerful "DON'T POST YET YOU FOOL" banner popped up right after I registered.
Friendly welcome aside, it's amazingly awesome. It works, it's incomplete (flavor!), and I love the new car smell that wafts around here.

DON'T LIKE IT.
Gosh, Butterfree. How could you?

Hey, everybody, you'd better hide. Castform is here. *Rolls eyes*

*Enters* Hey. Sorry. Ignore that guy. It's just some strange creature that's been following me around and pestering me. Bit like Navi.

Yes, ze new forums are very nice. It looks just like it used to. I like my new username. It feels like a clean start. The only thing I've really lost that is completely irreplaceable is a large recent chunk of Farroh, but that can probably be redone, although it'll never be the same.

Anyway, helloooo.

It doesn't seem to like me much. The cheerful "DON'T POST YET YOU FOOL" banner popped up right after I registered.
Friendly welcome aside, it's amazingly awesome. It works, it's incomplete (flavor!), and I love the new car smell that wafts around here.

The banner wanted to feast on your soul. Posting only gave it power. :P

*Enters* Hey. Sorry. Ignore that guy. It's just some strange creature that's been following me around and pestering me. Bit like Navi.

WHERE? *slaughter*

The forums are very... white. o.o I miss the Hellfire Style. I could read everything fine, and it was dark enough to not hurt my eyes when I come here at 2 AM (like now :P). I'll adapt though, until a darker style is adapted.

Now, my usual personal problems aside... I'm quite impressed that the forums returned so quickly. Gonna take some time to rebuild it completely back to it's previous glory, but it will happen. :D

My teacher just made me write out ten lines. I mean what the. Is she mad.Oh and it took me like less than a minute. Still I stayed in all lunch talking to my friends and pretending I was writing. Really the teacher is plain stupid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom