• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Splices' Peril

(So, Cryptica, you're going to be Lunipseon until someone joins as him?)

"Great. Just great. Humans will probroly use us in those little senseless battles to earn one of those shiny metal things." She rolled her eyes. "Maybie in worst case scenario... Okay maybie not the worst but pretty bad, they destroy our home and replace it with treir little towns or territorys, whetever floats your boat."

"If they find us what will we do?Fight?Run?Let them capture us,no way not me!They'll never catch me!" said Silver as she started to leave.

"Or me! Even if they did, I wouldn't obey, I'd just KO them and walk away."

"Are those oran berries? Let me have some!" Moonshine said, grabbing a few off the bush.

"Oran berries!? I want some too!" Said Madam grabing some oran berries off the bush and eating them one by one

"They want our power and they only think for themselves.If they had half a brain they would understand that we dont want to be captured but they always make it so important to rule the world with power." said Silver as her mood changed from calm to angry.
Silver grabbed an oran berry and turned it crisp with a small flame frm her mouth.

(Eevee123, please use spaces after periods and commas. in Dont, put an apostophe before the "t", it makes it alot eisier to read.^^;)

"Yeah, and I heard that this one human by the name of.. Cyrus was it? Well, Cryrus sommoned Dialga and Palkia. If he had half a brain, he wouldn't mess with time and space like that. Then there's Maxie and Archie in Hoenn, they sommoned Groudon and Kyogre, big mistake there, then there's Team Rocket and Mewtwo... You don't want to know. Oh I'm so good at spying on humans. What is with humans and using legendarys to rule the world. It's corrupt I say! Corrupt! Oh yeah, what's next? I swear to Arceus if they mess with us splices, I'll Solar Eclipse them so hard..."

((Yes.))

"Come on, we have to go," said Lunipseon. He stalked to the edge of the clearing, but froze and turned around. His fur started bristling, and two humans leaped out from the bushes.
"Humans!" shouted Cryptica. "Get ready to fight," she said, sending a psychic twinge to the older human's mind. It screamed shortly, holding its head and glaring at the splice.

April grapped an Oran Berry and ate it, "You said it!" she replied, then took another one and used Psychic on a human.

Madam used firespin and trapped one of the human in a swirling vortex of fire then used protect to prepare for any type of attack

"Humans! Prepare to taste my fury!" Moonshine said, but to the humans it souned more like "Elipse! Elipseon elipse!" The younger one sent out a pokemon from a red and white sphere. It was a Glameow.

(I'll control the second human if you control the first until someone signs up as one.)

Darksong finished grooming followed the others silently. When she heard April's last sentence, she growled, "Hey!" But then covered her ears.

"Whatever," Darksong said, unplugging her ears. "Just don't use that word." She shook her head, grunting, and turned to the older human, ears back. Darksong gave a fierce growl.

((Um, I didn't give the option to sign up as humans, but if Shadowstar wants me to, that's fine. And sorry, Hikari, but I think Shadowstar should be the second human :blank:))

((Hikari's saying that she wants to control the human until he leaves the plot, I think. But whoever's controlling the older one, do your thing.))

"Yawn" Garchard finally woke up. He looked around and saw that everyone was gone. "They ditched me!" He began to flap his wings and flew into the sky. He began to search for them when he got a whiff of Oran Berries. He flew toward the Oran Berries at a tremendous speed and noticed that his teammates were in a battle. He quickly used his Flamethrower on the Glameow. "Humans!" Garchard growled.

Back
Top Bottom