• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forums Open

Butterfree

Still loves Joltik, though!
Staff member
Heartache staff
Pronoun
she/her
Yes, the new forums are formally open. And running vBulletin 3.7.2.

Firstly: the ASB and Mafia forums are closed for now. This is because Negrek is going to do some renovations with the ASB when she gets back from China, and I'm still getting the Mafia ready and want to make a little hack for it to make things easier.

Secondly: yes, I am aware that only Minimal Dewgong style is up at the moment. I'll be adding the others as soon as possible.

Thirdly: if you really miss any of the hacks that used to be on the old forums and are not on the new one yet, you can ask for them to be re-included. If enough people want it back, I'll reinstall it.

Fourthly: if you were a mod and don't want to use this chance to get rid of your modly duties, just note that in your post and I'll remod you.

Fifthly: yes, there have been some changes. See if you can spot them all.

Awesome! Lookin' good, TCoD! =]

As far as hacks go, what about the Arcade and Adoption Center? Both seem easy enough to install, especially because you made the latter.

Sweat. Thunder birds are GOOOOOO!

Well, thanks for getting the forums up and running. I know if I had my own forums and this happened, I would have taken longer.

Hur-ah! Now to post and post ^^

Edit: Ah, yes. I'd like the arcade thing back too. Although, something I'm not sure I like is the egg thing under the usernames, but I guess that's just me.

Last edited:
Hiya, Butterfrootloops.

I liked my buttons. Can I have the weird buttons back? D:

also woe~~ tcg league i loevd you

Personal stickies I actually used but if they're too much of a bother I will live. :( Maybe.

Also, modship, please? 8D

Personal stickies I actually used but if they're too much of a bother I will live. :( Maybe.
Thread subscription's probably good enough. Don't set it to email (unless you want the stupid emails) and just check your User CP. It's also easy to dig up all subscribed threads, too~~

Oh my member's hip is quite dashing but I'd like my mod's hip back. <3

ETA: oh yeah and I liked the hack that let me make certain boards invisible. :D

Last edited:
Well, I personally used the quick replies in PMs (they don't have them now) and alternate avatar features quite often, so it would be nice to see them back.

Oh ya, what about the hack that makes signatures that are too long changed to you can scroll down them individually instead of having it included in the usual scrolling (not sure if that made any sense >_>)

Whoot. I like the images, personally. Anyway, mod status for Wi-Fi League again would be nice.

EDIT: Oh, and genders? :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom