• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Splices' Peril

(Inside the tower)

moaning voices could be heard from all directions. It was pitch black, and Zulo could see nothing. He tripped on something. A tombstone. Then he remembered- he was part electric! He began to glow, and the room lit up. He saw the ghosts of many dead pokemon floating above rows of tombstones.

Zulo stared at the sight as he awaited the others.

"Damn! Zulo went on without us!" Garchard growled. "C'mon Darksong, Moonshine, Staraptor, let's go in!" Staraptor was shaking like mad and said, "OK." The group entered the dark tower. Garchard saw a rope on the floor. He used Flamethrower. The rope engulfed in flames as the tower's torches were lit.

((Notice: The Pokemon Tower is NOT on fire. The Pokemon Tower has light now.))

"Oh, there you guys are! Thanks for that!" Zulo un-glows. "Isn't it just sad? All these dead pokemon..."

Zulo paused for a moment, then looked up ahead.

"Look stairs! Who's coming up with me!"

"Uh, we all are," Garchard growled. Then all of a sudden an male Garchomp appeared. "ROAR!" the Garchomp ghost said. "Who is there?!" Garchard...! Where is Garchard!"

"You're here," Garchard growled. "You're Garcharddddddd..." the Garchomp ghost growled. "Garchardddd.... my son..." That surprised Garchard. "He's yo...yo...your fat...fat...father?" Staraptor said.

((lol Staraptor said fat father.))

Rinevan had stayed away from the tower. He had lived near it for a long time, and it had bad memories for him. Instead, he started beating up a random tree.

Darksong moved back a bit. She didn't want to crowd her friend too much. Instead, she looked around at the many figures around the tombstones, but ignored them, since she didn't have a very strong belief in ghosts. However, she did know that Gastly and other Ghost-types existed. They were probably just changing form.

"Garchard..." the Garchomp ghost said, "it's me, your father." "Hello Dad," Garchard growled, looking at Zulo, "You remember Zulo, right. My friend." "Yes...I remember..." said the Garchomp ghost sadly. "Sorry I mistreated you Zulo."

"That's OK. I guess. Not like I remember anything."

Zulo looked back at the stairs.

C'mon, let's go... I wonder what's up there... he though to himself.

"So Dad where's Mom," Garchard said. "Oh shes still alive. Somewhere," the Ghost said. Then an eye-piercing sound filled the Tower. "Oh no. The Great One is calling all the Spirits!" the Garchomp ghost said. "Who's the great one?" Garchard asked. "The Lord of The Underworld," the ghost said. "Giratina."

Back
Top Bottom