• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed End of an Era

Erindor smiled and landed. He was glad he was chosen, as he was not one of those people that can stand (or fly) idly by.

(So I'll take it I can have wings, right?)

(Blaziking: The tag says the RPG is open, but you say the sign-ups are closed. I think you should fix that.)

Crystal turned and looked at Shadow, who had just come into the place where the crowd was. "You were chosen to scout out the Kanto base. You see, we lost contact with the other bases, and no one knows why, so a group, including you and me, is going to go check things out." Crystal nodded, hoping Shadow had been paying attention.

(By the way, how do you change tags like that? I need it for my sprite shop and my upcoming RPG: The Struggle for Power)

Shadow nodded, but he wasn't too happy about this. While he was at Darkrai's base he had learned that some of the stronger Hoenn survivers were imprisoned there and that Darkrai was trying to turn them to his side. He had hoped to be part of an attack to rescue them.

Shadow decided to tell the leader about this after all of this commotion.

((OOC: To change the tags, you click Edit on the first post, then click Go Advanced. You can change it from there))

Kullenius listened as the group was announced. His name came up. Kanto, eh?, he thought. It had been far too long since he was in Kanto. He then asked nobody in particular, "When do we leave?"

Last edited:
Coroline sighed. She was one of the ones in the group. She was pessimistic about their survival. A massacre at another base and losing contact with them, plus their leader suddenly dying was not a good start for anything. She quietly listened to the others in the group talk.

Okay, you're all accepted. Applications are now closed. (Wow, lot's of Pokemon applications) I'll start it now then:
Still it says in your first post and in the title that applications are open.
So, that could actually mean I can still join?

Kanto, thought Camp, scratching under his frill. He had been born there. He had been hoping to visit Slowpoke Well, his ancestral home, but if he was needed in Kanto, he would go. Calling mentally to his new team, Camp spoke mentally to the Shellder, Loraleen, on his head. What do you think about this?, he asked. An aura of acceptance and cautious curiousity eminated from the shell. Loraleen almost never spoke, even to him, psychicly.

((Bakuphoon, I'll make an acception for you, however you'll have to meet us up halfway))

"I suggest that you all meet outside and prepare for the journey tomorrow," the guard said. Everett ushered the people in his group outside. Everett joined the argument.

"I don't think we need a leader for our group," he said. "Choosing a leader will lead to ill thoughts about others, even if you already think ill of them," Everett shot a glance at Shadow.

Shadow returned the glance of hate back toward Everett. He was disliking this kid even more and more lately. "I was talking about the Resistance, not our group. I have some crucial information but from the looks of it, a leader has not been chosen."

He gave a deep sigh of disappointment. "It's too bad. Some Hoenn members are probably being convinced to join Darkrai's forces at this very moment. I suppose I might be able to convince them otherwise later."

He took a look at his group. Not the strongest Pokemon and well, he didn't have a lot of confidence in Everett, but he supposed he could carry this group. "When do we leave?"

Coroline was laying on the ground with her head on her paws. Everett was seriously getting on her nerves.
Jeez, giving Shadow the evil eye isn't impressing anyone.
The Umbreon shrugged at Shadow.
"No idea. don't care."

Last edited:
"When do we leave? The guard said we should prepare tomorrow, so I think it's safe to say that we will leave tomorrow, or soon after.", Kullenius replied stoicly. This isn't particularly the most coherent group, he speculated. However, he was stuck with them. He eyed the Umbreon wearing a look of disgust or dissapointment. Well at least someone else seemed just as optimistic about this.

((I love being a hated good character! :D))

"We should probably get prerpared for the journey for the rest of today, and leave tomorrow morning." Everett was noticing that some of the other Pokemon in the group were staring at him for one reason or another.

(Isn't it fun? Why do you think I made Shadow so dark in the first place? :D)

"Ok then. I'll go by some food for the journey. Anyone want to come?" As an added insult to Everett he added, "You better train instead, Everett. You could use the extra practise."

Crystal listened to the group talk. "I think we should leave tomorrow before noon, but not right after dawn. Meanwhile, we should gather supplies. I'll get some status-curing berries for us. If you have any extra time, I recommend training. Who knows what we'll run into?" The Abomasnow shook herself and stepped outside so that she could find the berries.

Kullenius gave it some thought, then spoke up, "I will go with Shadow, if you don't mind." It was likely that there wouldn't be anything more exciting to do...

Shadow just ignored the remark made by Everett. "Ok, I think we should stop by the old Pokemon Center. There's some food stored in the back." He told Coroline and Kullenius. Shifting his attention to the rest of the group he said, "We'll be back later with as many Poffins and as much Pokemon food as we can carry."

Back
Top Bottom