• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of...

Arylett Charnoa

Barely existent.
Pronoun
Thought I'd bring this thread back. It's real basic. Poster A says "What do you think of (insert random subject here) and Poster B says their opinion and then poses a new subject for the next poster to state their opinion about. So yeah, let's begin.

What do you think of snowflakes?

They are pointy and hurt my eyes. And then, they make huge mountains of snow, which it repeated shoved into my face by my friends. I. Don't. Like. It.

What do you think about the flying spaghetti monster?

I've never been to one. But there is one in my town somewhere. It's on the site of an old Post office that exploded last year XD (Don't worry, no-one was hurt, they were all evacuated beforehand!)

What do you think of alcohol?

I don't like it, it seriously messes with your body. (Exploding post offices. XD At least they all made it out okay.)

What do you think of wheel chairs?

They're cool, sort of silly, but have no restrictions in life! Unless they're kept as pets...

Arylett, I hate it too. I've only drunk tiny amounts before, but I never want to touch it again.

Now, anyway...

What do you think of SPORE?

SPORE, is that some sort of band? ;;Looks up;; Oh, it's a game! Never heard of it, I'm afraid to say.

What do you think of photos? (as in pictures you take with a camera)

(SPORE IS AWESOME)

They're fun to take.

What do you think of Mr. Potato Head?

They're alright.

And SPORE is definitely going to be awesome. It's by Will Wright (The Sims, etc.), so what do you expect?

What do you think of the forum crash?

I think it was good in some ways but bad in a lot of others.

What do you think of Will Wright?

The first two hours and fifteen minutes of it have been nice and relaxing, I hope the rest goes as well.

What do you think of this thread?

Back
Top Bottom