Old 02-14-2017, 02:59 AM
The finchiest of widgets

Pronoun: he
Stryke is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Stryke
Default Re: Your Life since Joining TCoD

I think I've been here long enough that I can put actual stuff here:

oh dang its my life

First, I rejoined another Pokemon community that I hadn't gone on in a while due to being a huge noob while I was there; nowadays, I've made a lot of great friends there, and I don't regret going back at all. Then, I became a freaking teen, which didn't change much of my life tbh.

After that is a bit hazy, but I do remember becoming the scorekeeper for the 7th grade basketball team after I failed to make the actual team, and I brought my friend on to help me out, which was one of the best decisions I did in my middle school life; the job is pretty fun, I get to just hang with my friend until the game, the coach is just one of the best people I've ever met, and its just really amazing. I still do it today. I also got a really nasty case of insomnia during that time, which sucked.

Then, I got out of 7th grade,and went to the same summer camp that I had gone to since I was 6. Don't get me wrong, it was pretty neat there though; I made really good friends with people I never would've talked to before, and did stuff that most people don't get to do, which was great.

Then, 8th grade happened. I became part of my schools newspaper, which was neat. But then, 2 things happened that really made my year suck. First, a lot of relationship drama happened around December that made most of my friends hate me for a week and pretty much broke me because of the stress and emotions. The whole story is really long, so I won't put it here, but needless to say, that was one of the lowest points in my life. The next thing that happened was I started getting all existentialist, and started to wonder about life after death. It really, really scared me, and I couldn't even tell anyone about it cause I didn't want them to experience it too. I've kinda come to terms with it now, but that really wasn't fun either.

Anyway, fast forward to now, and I made it into Honors Band, I'm planning for High School, and I just asked out my crush today, in fact, so things are, for the most part, pretty good :D