• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DYING] Sin

Re: Sin

He smiled. "Thanks again."

At that moment Kodikodi entered. The Porygon-2 looked around the room in awe. There were so many entrances to cyberspace in here! Then he walked over to Twee, nodding towards Baron and looking up at Twee. "What? What do you mean?" Twee asked. The Porygon-2 gave Twee a look that clearly said, 'You know what I mean.'.

"No problem Twee. I would do anything for you man." Baron said.
Wait did I just say that out loud? he thought.
"I hope he doesn't think I like him and then hate me. I do like him but don't want him to hate me!" he said thinking that it wasn't out loud.

Twee wondered whether he was hearing things, and then realised he had seen Baron's mouth move in perfect synchronisation with the words. Just to be sure, he asked, "Did you really just say that?"

Baron looked up surprised to hear Twee talk.
Oh damn I said it out loud didn't I. No use in denying it. he thought to himself.
"Yea I did." Baron said looking down and blushing.

"You..." Twee swallowed. "Erm... and did you say what I think you said?"

He glanced doown at Kodikodi, who winked before suddenly fading into nothingness. He'd probably gone inside one of the computers - to leave them alone.

"What do you think I said?" Baron said as he slumped against the door frame.
Now I'm in deep shit. Just my luck. He's gonna hate me and we're gonna lose our greatest member and I'll lose my best friend. he thought to himself feeling defeated.

"Something like... 'I like him but I don't want him to hate me'?" Twee said quietly and without any recognisable emotion. He turned away and stared at a wall. "I'd never hate you, Baron," he said, so low he was almost whispering. "I..."

H stopped, unsure of what else to say.

"Yea that's what I said." Baron said as he sat in Twee's new comfy lab chair that he got him.
"You what Twee?" he asked in a whisper.

Twee was still staring at a wall, eyes wide and yet without noticeable emotion. "I..." He swallowed and turned, looking straight into Baron's eyes. "I think I feel the same way," he finished, realising how stupid he sounded.

Kai just realised that he had been poked. He turned round, eyes wide at whoever it was behind him. Then he realised it was Remmy.
"Oh, uh, sorry." He said apologeticly.
He picked up the card off of the floor. Then he went back to his room.
"I thought I'd forgotten about it. I wanted to forget it. But why. Why now? Why must It come back to me now?"

Everyone had wandered off again, apart from Remmy. "Nice to be kept in the know, hm?" sighed Hannah, wondering if she should try and find out exactly what was going on or just give up and go back to playing checkers with Jack. Undecided, she looked at Remmy.

"Hey. Haven't seen you around in a while, what've you been doing?"

Baron got out of the chair and walked over to Twee.
"It's alright Twee." he said as he pulled his friend into an embrace and held him softly.

(( Kai you think you could put the whole location thing in the first post? I know it has the Nexus building but it has like one sentence on the Underground and that's just what it's about. It would be helpful ))

Remmy looked at Hannah. "Oh um, running the adultly errands for all of you that everyone hates to do. Laundry and grocery shopping. I'd rather get things done then sit around all day. Say um, Hannah? Do you know of any ponds or lakes above ground close to our base?"

Hugging Baron back, Twee thoguht for a moment. "So what does this mean?" he asked uncertainly, unsure of what would happen now.

Kodikodi, meanwhile, was enjoying himself, floating through the computer network throughout the headquarters. He had managed to destroy a small virus that was hanging around the place and had found a cosy little empty folder where he could rest.

Baron heard the uncertainty in Twee.
"Well usually when two people like each other they start dating. I'm not that experienced at this but I know what to do." Baron said as he took a hold of Twee's hands and looked him in the eyes.
"Twee...will you......go out with me?" he asked blushing.

Twee was shocked by this quick decision, but all the same, he nodded. "Yes. I think..."

He blushed too and suddenly became very glad they were alone.

Back
Top Bottom