• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Pokemon?

My favourites are: Poochyena, Growlithe, Dragonair, Absol, Grovyle, Flygon, Articuno, Staraptor and several others that I'm sad to say I cannot recall at the moment. Generally though, I'll like any canine/dragon/bird-like Pokemon.

From favorite to somewhatlessfavorite:
Mismagius
First ghost-type with decent stats, and I loved that type before D/P anyways. Pretty nice moveset too...
Uxie
I named mine Puddles and now it seems to get cuter every day. Bleh, why didn't I name mine George instead...
Typhlosion
After beating Gold for the first time with nothing but a Typhlosion and several HM slaves, I've always considered it one of the best Pokemon ever.
Electrode
It's the hand-grenade of Pokemon! However, I never caught a Electrode or even Voltrob do to them using Self-Destruct/Explosion on the first turn...
Magikarp
lol is anybody still reading this

Last edited:
My favourites are (in no particular order) Blastoise, Shinx, Salamence, Eastern Gastrodon (the western version is merely an ugly bag of piss) and Skuntank.

Pikachu

Yes.

Other top pokemon include: Chikorita Squirtle Blaziken Crobat Scyther Milotic

...Hey look, it's my old ASB team! >.> <.<

And then there's countless others that I like but am too lazy to make a list of them all. :D

It's, ah, currently Froslass, but Sandslash and Sandshrew are extremely high up the list and always will be. Quagsire's up there too, along with Gastrodon and Swampert. The whole Spheal family is also pretty high, and the same with Cacturne. And Absol, yeah, Absol too. I also like all Ghost and Ice types, except for Regice. Umbreon will always be one of my favorites, as well. I'm also partial to Skarmory, Bronzong, the Aron family, and Lucario, and a bit less to all other Steel, Ground, and Dark types.

Nosepass Bulbasaur Octillery Kricketune-f Arceus-normal Parasect

These tend to change around a lot, but Nosepass and Bulbasaur are always first. Other pokes I like are Shaymin, Venomoth, Delcatty, Blaziken, Kabutops, Lileep/Cradily, Jynx, and a whole bunch of others. My faves are usually rather unusual or cute. XD;

Last edited:
I like Celebi. And Meganium. And Misdreavus. And Gardevoir. And Sneasel. And maybe some others that I can't think of right now...

Shuppet! <3

Drifloon and Duskull and Rotom...Most non-evolved ghosts actually, plus Haunter and Mismagius. And Torchic and Espeon and a bunch of other random pokemon.

PichuVaporeonCharizardRayquazaPalkia

That is in no particular order. There are many more, but if I posted the sprites the whole page would be covered in them.

Espeon, Grovyle, Lapras, Charizard, and Suicune are pretty much all of my favourites. I really like most of the Ice types, and Psychic types too.

Electric types annoy me, aside from Ampharos, Flaaffy and Mareep.

Back
Top Bottom