View Single Post
  #9  
Old 01-28-2018, 12:19 PM
Eifie's Avatar
Eifie Eifie is offline
oh man, good times.
 
Join Date: June 25, 2008
Posts: 2,801
Pronoun: She
Eifie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Eifie vs. Sandstone Shadow

Thanks, ILS! No problem about the wait; I think both SS and I have had a lot going on, anyway. Is the 95% chance of waking up next action actually supposed to be 5%? Surely Her Benevolence's commanding yawn demands compliance!
Reply With Quote