• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Least Favorite Type?

What types do you favor the least?

• Dragon

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Dark

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Steel

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Rock

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Ground

• Water

• Fire

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Grass

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Poison

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Psychic

• Bug

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Ice

• Fighting

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Flying

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Electric

• Ghost

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 15 18.8%

• Total voters

Grinning Calamity

HATES YO FACE!
What type do you favor the least?

I don't really like dragons. They're all like, "I'm almost as strong as a legendary(or IS a legendary), I can learn tons of moves, my stats are great, dum-de-dum-de-dum!" I hate how it seems like most good pokemon resemble dragons somehow.

Probably Bug, Ice, and Ground. Bugs are just far too weak and useless, in my experience at least. They're mainly affliction-types, and I prefer damage-dealers.

Ground-types are just irritating; for the longest time I thought Rock-types were immune to Electric attacks because so many of them were dual-typed with Ground.

Ice...I dunno why I don't like Ice. I guess because there aren't enough Ice-type attacks that are both powerful and accurate. It's like, "Use Blizzard! ... Aw, crap, missed again."

What's with everyone disliking bugs? Sure, it's a fairly weak type, but there are some good bug Pokemon. Think Scizor, Vespiquen, etc.

Actually, I don't really have a least favorite type... I suppose I'll vote Steel. Seems like a worthless type, at least to represent the characteristics of a Pokemon.

I don't like steel or most of the Pokemon in it. Like Shining Eevee, I don't really see its point or why Rock wouldn't do.

I hate grass, bug, and electric types. I am so sick of getting paralyzed...

Why does everyone hate the steel-type all of the sudden? Toxic doesn't affect it which is a major plus in long battles, and it takes less damage from those oh-so-common normal attacks...

I hate rock types and steel types but voted rock. I agree with shiny eevee about the bug pokemon. Some of the bugs are cool you know...

I don't know of I really have a least favourite type.

I mean, there are some types I use a lot less than others such as rock, fighting and steel but I wouldn't say they were my least favourite types. I mean, with all types there are probably Pokémon I like and dislike.

I suppose I tend to find rock irritating. Mainly because I forget to raise Pokémon to deal with them early in the game and I struggle when getting to caves but that's my own fault.

Uhh

Poison I'd have to say
fucking poison sting, toxic, leech life and all that shit :(

I voted Ice and Dark, the only types I can't counter with my unfinished team. Working on it.

I never liked Bug, mainly because that's what I got stuck with at the beginning of games and they're pretty useless.

Never liked Rock, not sure why. Same goes with Electric.

Could never warm up to Ghost, because all of their moves suck until you level them. [OH GREAT A GHASTLY LICK LICK LICK.]

Back
Top Bottom