• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Digimon and Pokemon?

Do you play Pokemon and Digimon?

• I play neither.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Good job, Zenigame. I can now rest tonight without having nightmares about pedophiles that look like demented rabbits in Gatomon costumes.

I'm a fan of both, but I like Pokemon more. My favorite has to be Armadillomon, cuz armadillo rocks.

So, I'd have it as a partner. Although there are several others that I like.

I have something scarier than Betsumon.

The child of Betsumon and Nanimon! *children screaming*

Betsumon easily. Numemon and Sukamon aren't that bad, and Citramon isn't as ugly as Betsumon.

I know! I thought Digimon was a kid's franchise! That is inappropriate, even for Japanese kids. It's mentally scarring.

I seriously think that's just a weird belly button. o_o

I don't really like MetalEtemon, but that's just me.

ゼニガメ26;7629 said:
I know! I thought Digimon was a kid's franchise! That is inappropriate, even for Japanese kids. It's mentally scarring.

Yeah I saw it a couple of years ago and it scared me from Digimon for a year. It is scarring probably for some teens aswell. Because of his um you know you know sticking out. It is a perveted as Digimon gets. Although I think Digimon is actually for teens however. But thats even inapprpriate for younger and mid teens. And is vomit inducing to the rest.

I try to avoid any pages with Betsumon as I can... But, sometimes I accidently click and see him. Like at a Gatomon shrine for example... I once went to one and click 'other versions' and his pic pop up as one of them. And even worst my mom was in the room. I'm lucky mom didn't see the screen. Yet I coudn't hep but, X of my screen out of eye hurt.

Guys, go look up Boogeymon... It's... freaky. Like, in the same way Betsumon is... o_o

What's scary about Boogymon? I think there is nastier ones than him.(What's that one thats just a human like head with appendages. X_X)

I've actually been thinking about looking more into Digimon. Like buying a game and seeing how I like it.
*waits for Celestial Blade to scream his approval*

I don't know really. I like both but I like them in different ways.

I loved the first season of Digimon, liked the second one two but I could never be sure after that. I only played one of the games, I don't think I really got into it game wise.

Pokémon on the other hand, not too keen on the cartoon but I've really enjoyed the games.

I don't really know if I can compare the two seeing as I like them in different ways. I guess there's always the concept behind them though.

A tie maybe?

This thread is agging me to play a Digimon game... Damn, now I am going to waste my life away... Already I am rewatching those Digimon Adventure episodes. -_- Geeze now I'm not going to get anything done...

Back
Top Bottom