• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

T-Cod finally back!

Erindor the Espeon

How do you do? Pleased to meet you. I'm Erindor.
As apparent to anyone who is currently on T-Cod, it is finally back! (Minus styles.) Anyone who wants to express their joy, go ahead!

(On a less happy note, my Laptop is confirmed permanatly dead. Oh well.)

Yes! TCoD is - I'd like to say "BACK WITH A VENGEANCE", but it's more like, slowly but surely hobbling back to the glory it once was, you know?

Either way I'm happy. :]

And that sucks about your laptop.

Joyjoyjoy~

While I miss all the old stuff (PMs, art threads, other threads, mafia games, etc.), I'm happy that all the moronic posts I made about three years ago are now gone forever and nobody will bump them and make me feel stupid. Happy, happy day~

Yay for TCoD regeneration. Heh, everything seems to be getting back to normal slowly but surely. And I'm happy to say the least; it's a fresh start for everyone.

I'm happy that all the moronic posts I made about three years ago are now gone forever and nobody will bump them and make me feel stupid.
haha yes. I went back looking for all my old posts several months ago, and I was constantly cringing at the n00b I once was xD

Yay for TCoD being back~

Joyjoyjoy~

While I miss all the old stuff (PMs, art threads, other threads, mafia games, etc.), I'm happy that all the moronic posts I made about three years ago are now gone forever and nobody will bump them and make me feel stupid. Happy, happy day~

Tripled please.

Also why do the forums turn half of the perfectly fine text smilies into the stupid image ones! D:

That saddens me, too. If it continues I might have to not put colon-dee after every sentence I type!

I'll always have good ol' colon-three, though :3

I agree with this too. I've posted some very stupid stuff before >_>

But now I'm in glee the forums are back! Mwahahaha!

I think I might actually get to know people here. Or maybe I'll just go back to lurking.. but there's nothing to look at for now, so yeah. :D

...I was testing something with the text smilies. All you have to do is check the "disable smilies in text" thing. I wasn't very concerned about it myself, but eh.

HAAAAPPPPYYYYYY
ゼニガメ26 said:
We just need styles and our members back, and the forum will be back to normal.
Normal?
We must make this better than normal.
Considering what your definition of normal is, however. >>

Joyjoyjoy~

I could not have said it better myself! (Oh, how absolutely ashamed I was of all my old posts. That's the biggest bonus in my opinion out of this whole forum wipe.) I'm really glad the forums are back as well! Hurrah, hurrah, rejoice, everyone!

The several dozen members looked past the rubble of the ruined TCoDian Forums in shock. The sorrow that loomed on all of their faces suddenly melted off, revealing glowing smiles of ultimate happiness! It was almost too good to be true! There they stood, new and freshly polished, the TCoDian Forums! Wave after wave of members flocked to their restored city, rejoicing all of the way.

.... Yeah it's good to be back.

Meh, it all depends on how you look at it. Though it is funny that I made this thread before we were supposed to post ^^;

You know, I would like to say, congratulations!

Less than a day of officially being open, the forums have managed to have 143 members, 141 threads, and a whooping 692 posts (693 including this one).

With the most members on at one moment being 83.

WEEEE!

Hay, you know what else? I have the second highest amount of posts, while AuroraKing has the most out of anyone (just go to advance search in members).

Haha! I feel proud! (Good job AK, 150 posts 0.o)

In addition to erasing my old newbie posts, I'm particularly happy that my first infraction is gone as well. Though it had expired ages ago, the notice still sat there, staring at me, mocking me. And now, finally, I no longer have to stare at it. :D

I'm not sure I would have traded all my ASB stuff, signature, forum styles, etc. for just that, had I been given the choice, but since I wasn't... guess I'll make the most of it. :D

Back
Top Bottom