• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

[Ifrit] Cyndaquil (M) Blaze [Rarity Seven acting as Rarity Three] = $10
[Phoenix] Pidgey (F) Tangled Feet [Rarity One] = $5
[Siren] Ralts (F) Synchronise S [Rarity Two] = $7
[Ixion] Pichu (M) Static [Rarity Three] = $10
[Leviathan] Buizel (M) Swift Swim[Rarity Three] = $10

= $42

Bank.

Don't edit in the bank next time (repost), and approved.

[Purr] Gible (Male)
Rarity Seven ($25)

[Incinerati] Chimchar (Female)
Rarity Three (starter!) ($10)

[Daydream] Ralts (Female)
Ability: Trace
Rarity Two ($7)

For a total of $42.

Last edited:

Wait, including the paralysis? *Is slow today as I got up early to reply before leaving x.x*
Yes... as I don't see most non-damaging attacks (think double team, growl, protect) paralyzing the opponent.

Melati' s Team! HAH! I finally decided to post!

[Fluffy-noodle] Aerodactyl (M)
Ability: Rock Head
Rarity: 8 ($30)

[Fluffy-baby] Houndour (M)
Ability: Flash Fire
Rarity: 5 ($15)

Linkie!!

Whoop! Now it's finally time to buy some stuff here...

[Spoony] Abra (M) Synchronise
$7

[Lodestone] Metang (X) Clear Body
$60 (Beldum $30, evolution $30)

[Exphoon] Cyndaquil (M) Blaze
$10

[Genghis] Kangaskhan (F) Scrappy
$25

...for a total of $102.

Whoop! Now it's finally time to buy some stuff here...

$7

[Lodestone] Metang (X) Clear Body
$60 (Beldum $30, evolution $30)

[Exphoon] Cyndaquil (M) Blaze
$10

[Genghis] Kangaskhan (F) Scrappy
$25

...for a total of $102.
Approved.

Buying:

[Infidel] meowth (M)
Ability: Technician

Sandsrew (F)

[Purr] Gible (Male)
Rarity Seven ($25)

Rarity Two ($7)

For a total of $42.

To the bank!

(I'm not sure what the move/body mods are, so I'll leave them blank)
Anyway, here's my Egyptian Mythology-based team.

[Sobek] Totodile (Male)
Ability: Torrent
Move Mod:
Body Mod:

[Nephthys] Duskull (Female)
Ability: Levitate
Move Mod:
Body Mod:

[Ra] Pidgey (Male)
Ability: Keen Eye
Move Mod:
Body Mod:

[Bast] Shinx (Female)
Ability: Intimidate
Move Mod:
Body Mod:

[Anubis] Riolu (Male)
Ability: Steadfast
Move Mod:
Body Mod:

[Wadjet] Ekans (Female)
Ability: Shed SKin
Move Mod:
Body Mod:

[Purr] Gible (Male)
Rarity Seven ($25)

Rarity Two ($7)

For a total of $42.

To the bank!

I'm not sure why you bothered posting this before if you knew you weren't going to include the bank link in the first place (it's not like you have to reserve anything), but approved.

(I'm not sure what the move/body mods are, so I'll leave them blank)
Anyway, here's my Egyptian Mythology-based team.

[Sobek] Totodile (Male)
Ability: Torrent
Move Mod:
Body Mod:

[Nephthys] Duskull (Female)
Ability: Levitate
Move Mod:
Body Mod:

[Ra] Pidgey (Male)
Ability: Keen Eye
Move Mod:
Body Mod:

[Bast] Shinx (Female)
Ability: Intimidate
Move Mod:
Body Mod:

[Anubis] Riolu (Male)
Ability: Steadfast
Move Mod:
Body Mod:

[Wadjet] Ekans (Female)
Ability: Shed SKin
Move Mod:
Body Mod:

Had you read the rules you would've found an explanation for move and body mods. You also would have realized that you need to pay for your starting team. Do you even have a bank account?

Adding sig attribute. Ghosts can go poo somewhere.

Signature Attribute: Blinking Reflex

Teleportation is an abra’s natural ability almost from birth, and all abra know how to teleport. It is also an easy way to avoid doing crazy things like walking up stairs, and very efficient when you exclude the energy cost. Because he’d been teleporting all his life, it became easier for Spoony to teleport than other teleport-capable pokémon. It still required conscious thought at that point, and a little bit of energy, but that wasn’t too much to ask for to move his rather frail body around.

Once he’d managed to turn teleportation into an efficient and easy way to get to places, he found stuff like walking had been rendered obsolete. Teleportation meant that he didn’t have to worry about obstacles or time, and it was so much easier to sneak up on others. He didn’t like walking, anyway, so he just… stopped. He started to solely use teleportation to get everywhere, and as he wasn’t really that adventurous anyway, so he rarely needed to get to places he’d never seen before. The few occasions he did have to do it, he’d make short teleportation leaps within the confines of his vision, until he got where he needed to go. This constant practise made it even easier to teleport, and in turn there was even less of a reason to walk any more than a few steps at once, if even that. Lack of physical exercise started to take its toll on his body, weakening it physically, but his mental abilities weren’t affected.

Effects: Whenever Spoony needs to get from point A to B, he teleports instead of running or any other type of movement. This takes no energy and may be used several times an action; alternatively, if he uses a move that can combo with Teleport, he can perform the combo and use up only one action. Upon being sent out into battle he has an attack and defence decrease of -4 each that doesn’t naturally fade, and any physical attacks are executed as if he has half his usual base speed, plus any speed modifiers.
He cannot be forced to forget or otherwise refuse to teleport any more than a usual pokémon would forget their usual method of movement in the middle of a battle; teleportation no longer truly counts as a move for him. If the opponent is otherwise able to prevent him from going intangible, if he requires the type of movement that would usually cause him to teleport, he can at most take several steps when performing another action.

[Carrion] Spearow (M)
<Keen Eye> $5

[Zero] Abra (M)
<Synchronize> $7

[Jörmungandr] Magikarp (M)
<Swift Swim> $5

[Pfhor] Houndour (M)
<Flash Fire> $15

muffins!

Last edited:

Adding sig attribute. Ghosts can go poo somewhere.

Signature Attribute: Blinking Reflex

Teleportation is an abra’s natural ability almost from birth, and all abra know how to teleport. It is also an easy way to avoid doing crazy things like walking up stairs, and very efficient when you exclude the energy cost. Because he’d been teleporting all his life, it became easier for Spoony to teleport than other teleport-capable pokémon. It still required conscious thought at that point, and a little bit of energy, but that wasn’t too much to ask for to move his rather frail body around.

Once he’d managed to turn teleportation into an efficient and easy way to get to places, he found stuff like walking had been rendered obsolete. Teleportation meant that he didn’t have to worry about obstacles or time, and it was so much easier to sneak up on others. He didn’t like walking, anyway, so he just… stopped. He started to solely use teleportation to get everywhere, and as he wasn’t really that adventurous anyway, so he rarely needed to get to places he’d never seen before. The few occasions he did have to do it, he’d make short teleportation leaps within the confines of his vision, until he got where he needed to go. This constant practise made it even easier to teleport, and in turn there was even less of a reason to walk any more than a few steps at once, if even that. Lack of physical exercise started to take its toll on his body, weakening it physically, but his mental abilities weren’t affected.

Effects: Whenever Spoony needs to get from point A to B, he teleports instead of running or any other type of movement. This takes no energy and may be used several times an action; alternatively, if he uses a move that can combo with Teleport, he can perform the combo and use up only one action. Upon being sent out into battle he has an attack and defence decrease of -4 each that doesn’t naturally fade, and any physical attacks are executed as if he has half his usual base speed, plus any speed modifiers.
He cannot be forced to forget or otherwise refuse to teleport any more than a usual pokémon would forget their usual method of movement in the middle of a battle; teleportation no longer truly counts as a move for him. If the opponent is otherwise able to prevent him from going intangible, if he requires the type of movement that would usually cause him to teleport, he can at most take several steps when performing another action.
You can make telport cost only 2%/use and free over distances shorter than two meters, but no more than that. Also, no more than three short-range (less than 2m) teleports per action.

I'd very much like to add this little rascal to my team:

[Guineas] Rattata (Male)
Ability: Guts
Price: $5

And I would also like to buy a Fire Stone ($10).

Bank Link.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom