• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The all new "This Thread goes in reverse!"

No, Qwilfish. A Kraken is not the birthday squid. Period. You and your religious differences >.> <.<

Now, anyone else think a mythological creature represents a holiday? If you can't, we might as well talk about something else.

Well, look at it this way. Christians are basically Jews who don't have to go throguh as many rituals and believe in three forms of the Jew God, Sikhism is completely different from all the others (Am I right in saying it has no God?), Muslims are actually quite similar to Jews but are even more ceremonial and Buddhists are just awesome because they believe in world piece and stuff.

Catholics have schools, like the one I go to...xP
But maybe other religions do, too, I don't know.

And I like my school, kthx.

Last edited:
Catholic schools are pointless, everyone who goes to one should die, or at least that's what I think after reading the last post. I didn't think that before, but now gees!

... So, you eat computers, paint lava lamps, and draw on poodles.

Anything else we need to know?

Back
Top Bottom