• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The LGBT Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're starting the gaying
I get to meet my epic girlfriend in 9 days (lulz internets D:)

We're gonna be huge fags infront of my sister, who thinks said girlfriend is a boy :D

I plan to scar your sister for life.
Be prepared. :B

When I joined the last one, I was merely a vaguely-confused supporter. Now, I join as an almost-certain bi. How times have changed...

Waitwaitwait, hang on a sec~

revolution.jpg

Okay, go.
You win.

Uh, except that I have nothing gay to talk about so never mind.

Can I join as a strong supporter and possibly bi? I don't know if I am, and have been confused about it for months, but if it turns out I'm not (I AM mostly attracted to males as it is, please notice the mostly oh i don't know what i'm talking about D:), I'd just like to be a supporter.

[generic "hi, joining again" text]

Zora, you absolutely cannot join. I can't believe you'd even suggest such a thing. Sheesh.

*JOINS*

I'm pan/bi/gay. 8D Oh and I obviously support LGBT~ Me and my friend want to go down to London Pride one day if my mum'll let me (probably not, instead of the usual 'but there are bad men in London who want to MOLEST YOU' she'll start saying 'but there are bad women in London who want to MOLEST YOU')

Ya know what? My best friend dated me for two days before wanting to be 'just friends' (in my sig is a conversation via MSN) And no matter what, I can't seem to get completely over him. Seeing him everyday doesn't help >_>

And then he's helping me ask out this girl I like. Although, since that's not going to work out because she can't, I'm just stuck with having to see him everyday, and sleeping over at his house.

So yeah, that's my gay/bi-ness for ya (I just want him D:< )

hooray for gays

edit@cirrus

WELL I guess you could always say "o hay momfigure i eat babies; lesbians are no match for me" and see what she says. Or just go without permission, you know.

Last edited:
Someone pointed this out on Gaia, and I had to share it~

Do a Google search for anything like 'gay', 'bisexual', 'transsexual', 'lgbt'... and look at the space on the right next to the ads. =D

My sibs are all "HEY MUM, REBECCA'S BOYFRIEND'S COMING TO OUR HOUSE NEXT WEEK"

its gonna be hilarious when they see she's not a boy

My sibs are all "HEY MUM, REBECCA'S BOYFRIEND'S COMING TO OUR HOUSE NEXT WEEK"

its gonna be hilarious when they see she's not a boy

Oh dear frog god, I can't wait to see their reactions. I bet they won't shut up about it all weekend. :T

YOU'LL NEVER LIVE IT DOWN, BECCA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom