• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Pokemon do you like that other people hate?

Drifloon Rocks

Honey, please don't eat the rancid dung.
By golly, I actually think Bidoof is cute. I didn't think so before I got PMD2, but now I love Bidoof. Yup, yup!

I also like Zubat. They're just cute to me. :T

By golly, I actually think Bidoof is cute. I didn't think so before I got PMD2, but now I love Bidoof. Yup, yup!

I also like Zubat. They're just cute to me. :T

yeah, before PMD2, i also didn't like Bidoof. i actually hated them.:sweatdrop: mostly because of their cry and because to me, they looked really dumb and were useless in battle. but now i think they're really cute!!:love:

Mm, Poochyena. It's not that it's hated, it's more like it's sort of ignored really... Because it's a beginning-of-the-game Pokémon and everyone doesn't pay much attention to it due to its stats. Same with Mightyena.

Also, Beautifly. Most people I know seem to prefer Butterfree and say that it's just a stupid cheap imitation that sucks even worse in battle, but I really do like Beautifly. <3

I'm a Poison-type fan and I like more or less every Pokemon of that type, which includes some that people think are annoying/ugly/what have you. Why do people gotta be that way? D:

I like Stunky. It is a Skunk. It is therefore awesome.

I also like Hoothoot, but it's the same as Poochyena. There's no real reason to use it. :(

Pachirisu and pikachu. :3 Everyone hates pikachu because it's supposedly popular.

Poor, poor pikachu.

Also, plusle and minun. They seems sorta ignored. They're actually among my top favorite pokemon. c:

I love Paras and pretty much all other bug and grass types.
Also, Stunky and Skuntank because skunks are awesome.
Crobat and his first stages are great as well. And Ninjask!

Dunsparce. :]

And Mr. Mime, come on, whats wrong with a clown that's insane? Everyone loved to Joker in Dark Knight.

I'm a Poison-type fan and I like more or less every Pokemon of that type, which includes some that people think are annoying/ugly/what have you. Why do people gotta be that way? D:
I love the poison type. :D

Anyway, I really love Zubat. And Geodude, Caterpie, Koffing (how can you dislike Koffing? o.o), and a ton of others.

Also, Arylett, I agree. I love Beautifly.

Pachirisu and pikachu. :3 Everyone hates pikachu because it's supposedly popular.

Poor, poor pikachu.

Also, plusle and minun. They seems sorta ignored. They're actually among my top favorite pokemon. c:

Yup yup yup. A certain electric-type fan club comes to mind. -.-

Almost everyone I know who likes Pokemon hate Amphoros. How can you hate a thing used as a beacon that's oh so cute and huggable! Plus, they hate Houndoom. How can you hate a very cute innocent dog with ultra cool horns, bones on it's back, it's slim and long tail, and EVERYTHING!!!! They're also afraid of it. Wonder why? *Houndoom howls* Still no idea.

Gratina. I rocks with high stats, a good moveset, and a Shell Bell. My friend hates Gratina because it looks "ugly".(I used to until I made it learn the Following moveset:
Shadow Force(To annoy Dark Master)
Psycic(can beat my other friend's Blaziken any day)
Earth Power(You can't say that you can whip Dialga(Or any steel-type...) with it.)
Psyc up(To copy stat changes.^^)
^
Also great for Smart contests.
-----
Palkia. It's not very popular, most of my friends have Dimond, but one friend only got Dimond(he wanted Pearl) because some people said you can't link Dimond with Pearl.(Okay... WTF?)
Rocks with high stats and move set:
Spacial Rend
Rock Smash(crazy moment.)
Cut(Above.)
Thunder

Note:All awsome(to me) movesets are purly based on the levels of my pokemon.(73 for Gratina and 53 for Palkia)=p

My friend once said she didn't like Cubone. Oh, and I likes Pikachu.

Otherwise, I'm cliched and I like most Pokemon everyone else likes. =V

I like ninjask! I'm just too lazy to train them!

I like exeggcute, pincer, gastly, and slakoth (Just some. I'm feeling lazy)

Back
Top Bottom