• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Much Talked-about Zelda RPG

(Yeah, but Starr would probably get electrocuted too if he rode on Sticky, and any Chu-Chu, even if they could electrify things, wouldn't last long against an army.)

Starr walked silently among the corpses searching for even the slightest twitch, for any sign of life. Every once in a while, he'd stand on top of a disembodied limb to get a better look around. "Gee, Sticky, Ganon was much more thorough with this than Vaati, eh? I mean, sure, the Gorons could never hide as well as us, but you'd think that they'd put up much more of a fight..."

Spiriah called forth a flame to his scepter.

"Can you hurry up? The longer you take, the bigegr a chance that your precious Rito have of being wiped out."

Name: Tiravs
Race: Hylian
Appearance: A hylian man around 17, with brown hair. He is tall and wirey, with a moderate tan. He wears a blue tunic, along with a quiver strapped to his belt. Regular boots, breeches, and such.
Personality: Tiravs is a daydreamer. While at times he may seem out of it, he snaps out of that in battle. However, he doesn't pause to make witty, somewhat corny remarks between arrows. He also has a bit of a habit of going on...and on...and on...rambling for hours on end, when everyone else has stopped listening.
Weapon: Bow and arrow*With magic ice arrows*
Backround Information: Tiravs parents were merchants in Castle town, and, when Ganondorf invaded, they quickly fled to Kakariko and took up the trade of arrow fletching. Tiravs, meanwhile, quickly grasped the concept, although he always wondered why it was needed, when monsters sometimes randomly left bundles of arrows lying around after their deaths.

Now, however, he has begun traveling, because, underneath the misted over eyes, he secretly wishes to make a difference, in what meager ways he can...

...Please still be accepting...

Last edited:
(Accepted. Oh, and just for the record, if the reason you're all stalling is because you're expecting me to control the army, you have permission to control it, except for Ganon. I'll control him when it actually becomes necessary.)

Starr groaned as he quickly stepped through the seemingly endless bodies, searching each and every one for breathing. "There's got to be an easier way to do this, Sticky! Give me that spell book!" Starr yelled, starting to lose his temper. The Chu chu started wobbling back and forth rapidly, and after a few moments the book splashed out through the goo. Starr opened it and quickly started flipping through the pages, knowing that the army would eventually come back down through what was previously Goron territory, whether in retreat or having been successful.

((Oh. When you put it that way...))

"Oh, to blazes with you all." Spiriah snarled. The poe propelled himself several feet forward, and attacked some soldiers with fire. He grinned in satisfaction as he saw them burn.

"Time for a little fun..."

Talon saw several soldiers burst into flames, and he knew Spiriah had started it. "Time to die, minions!" Talon yelled as he pulled out his crossbow and started firing arrows at random soldiers, then, when five soldiers started charging him, he put his crossbow away and drew his sword, running towards the soldiers. Talon jumped over the group, landed behind them, and ran back through them, slicing their knees.

Last edited:
Tiravs had been wandering around aimlessly, lost in his own little world. Granted, for him, wandering around aimlessly had actually brought him quite a ways up death mountain. Bow looped over one shoulder, he walked onwards, with a happy-go-lucky grin on his face...before he noticed several people of various races beginning to do battle with the forces of ganondorf.

"...Huh. You don't see that every day." He said, and, still looking a bit out of it, he prepared his bow, drawing an arrow from his quiver.

"...I hope they don't mind me joining the fray..." He sighed, before letting loose an arrow that easilly punctured one unfortunate mans skin. Nodding to himself, he drew another arrow, picking a new target decked in Ganondorfs colors.

Spiriah watched as another soldier charged at him. The poe turned invisible, and then became visiable behind the soldier. Calling upon his power of corrosion, he began to corrode away the ground under the soldier's feet away.

Been a while since I've used this trick... he thoguht.

"Xylo, I hink I see 'em!" Miamik shouted. The Deku Scrub wandered past the corpses and lumbered over to the group. "Hey, guys," the young Minish said. "Some of you might remember me. "Sorry I kinda... disappeared. I lost you all, but when I heard about the battle we decided to come and help. And uh, here we are." he finished, feeling a little embarrassed. He saw another of Ganondorf's soldiers nearby, and raised his minuscule hands, summoning a ball of dense, violet energy, from which a single beam came, arching cross the corpses to the soldier, who was hit in the head. He looked dazed for a moment, before turning around and running in a completely different direction and hacking at thin air with his sword. After a few moments, the soldier looked triumphant and sheathed his weapon, marching away proudly.

"Wow. That's the biggest illusion I've ever done," Miamik muttered. He'd tapped into the soldier's mind, rendering the group completely invisible to him and creating a non-existent version of them. The soldier had, in his eyes, defeated everyone single-handedly.

Tiravs, having had two of his target foiled when one dropped into a hole that had appeared from nowhere, and one seemed to have finished his job without doing anything, was a little puzzled. Shrugging, he chose a new target, letting loose two arrows in quick succession, hitting him square in the chest.

"...I should probably get to higher ground..." he said to himself, noticing that some soldiers had noticed some arrows coming from his general direction.

Spiriah formed a ring of fire around two soldiers, and began to bring it closer and closer to them, "tightening" it. Just before he would have set them ablaze, he dropped the ring, and instad blasted a rock wall with flames, causing it to begin to melt into molten rock.

Tiravs, while moving away, watched on, fascinated with the fact that two soldiers were going to be cooked alive by molten rock. He quickly scampered up a large boulder, and focusing, selected a new target, drawing three arrows at once.

"...Bye bye." he whispered, letting them loose, and three men were hit at once...one of them falling into the molten rock created by...hmmm...what was it created by...

"...I should probably figure that out." He said to himself, not really paying attention as he shot another arrow aimlessly into a crowd of soldiers.

Spiriah then turned his attention to three soldiers who had positioned themselves under an overhang. He activated his corrosion power, causing the rock holding the overhang in place to begin to crumble.

you know, this could use a little more excitement... he thought, ah well, it will have to end sooner or later.

"Oh, look, Sticky, there actually was a somewhat decent offensive spell in here after all, the spike barrage...that's hardly useful to us now, though, is it? Hrm...ah! This could help. 'Sound detection enhancement spell. Step one, drop one and a half Mushes of Lake Hylia water into the ear of whoever this spell is meant for-'" Starr sighed, looked through his robes for the empty bottle which he normally used to carry mushrooms, and stuck it inside Sticky's goo. "I need some water from Lake Hylia, please. Oh, and try to be quick-" Before Starr knew it, Sticky had melted into the ground and reappeared one second later with the bottle filled with a crystal-clear liquid. "-I only needed one and a half Mushes worth, but thanks." Starr took out one and a half Mushes worth of it, about the size of a Minish's thumb, and poured it into his ear. "'Step two, stick the fluffy end of a Helmaroc feather into your other ear...' Yeah, I'm really glad that these things are normally reusable..." Starr muttered as he shoved it into his ear.

(Been away all day. DX)

Ina waited for three soldiers to run by her before shooting at them with her bow. She hit two of them, but she missed the third. The Sheikah grabbed the feather out of her hair and ran at them, slashing at their neck with it before running a few yards to the side and shot more arrows at soldiers, hoping she wouldn't run out of them too quickly. She felt stupid. Having only bow and arrows, along with the feather, she could be in a lot of trouble soon.

Raisu almost immediately grinned. Action. How she loved it. And now she was in on it. So she pulled out her shorsword and started cutting through the smaller soldiers at first.

"Oh yeah. This is the life..." she muttered to herself.

Lita cracked her knuckles and landed on the ground, feeling the levitation spell disappear. She whistled as loudly as she could, then listened for the sound of hard hoofbeats.

Sure enough, her horse was running towards her, neighing happily.

"Lookie here, we have some fighting to do..." Lita muttered joyously as she mounte dthe horse and drew her sword. She tossed her hair back and pulled her horse's reins, making it niegh and rear.

"Fear me alone you may, but fear me on horseback even more!" Lita shouted loudly. She charged forward, sword gleaming in the light and becoming more and more bloodstained as she rode around the mountain, slaying soldiers.

... That is, until one nearly shoved a spear in her horse's side, making it rear and knock her off.

"Rats...." Lita hissed.

Miamik and Xylo were nearly trampled by the horse, but managed to get out of the way just in time. The Minish saw the soldier who had almost killed Lita's mount, and created an orb of fire in his hand, which he threw at the soldier. The flames grew larger and larger as they approached him until he was completely engulfed in the searing flames.

"Wow. That looks painful," Miamik muttered.

Back
Top Bottom