• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Welcome to Edisnoom!

Bluwiikoon

All is fair in love and war
Pronoun
he/him
SUP

I'm Bluwiikoon, though it was probably easy to guess that. XD; I sprite and draw things. Hi.

Haha, this'll probably get lost in a sea of intro threads. But anyway! Nice to meet or remeet you, whoever you are.

Yay! Blu is back! I was kind of worried about you, actually...
Who wouldn't worry that the god of spriting is dead? Welcome back!

Bones' bones, am I right? ;D

Hello to the both of you! And I wouldn't call myslf a spriting god really, but cheers. XD; -insert ACWW blushing here-

EarthBound reference! :DDDD

Stand back and don't stare at my hips. D<

Last edited:
Blu! You don't actually know me, but I know you! (Uh... that was totally not supposed to sound as stalkery as it did. D: )

I stalked your srpte thread for a while, and I was very very sad when you left because I liked looking at your pretty sprites. But, I'm glad you're back, and now you know who I am because I'm saying hi to you. :3

Back
Top Bottom