• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Search for Peace

Bianca whined softly and scratched at the bars of her cage.
"What is going on? Who are you?"
She twisted her head and began gnawing at one of the cage bars, trying to think. Her gums starting to bleed, she stopped.
"Where are we?"

Wisp watched Bianca with pity as she feebly tried to escape.
"We're probably in some human prison so that they can kill us or run tests," he responded. Once the Espeon-like being stopped, he swung his paw through the air and a dozen more sparkling leaves flew at the cage bars. Just like when he'd tried attacking with Magical Leaf, they didn't do any noticable damage. He tried again, striking the same spots over and over until several shallow cuts appeared.
"Use an attack on them if you them to break. Don't just bite normally, miss," he advised, too tired to do any more.

Typhlo began to bite on the bars of his cage. It was no use. He then used Flamethrower and began to melt the bars of the cage. Pretty soon the cage melted and he flew out. "Yay! I'm free!" Typhlo said.

Bianca whimpered at what the other Pokemon said.
"I don't want to die! I don't know what you mean by a test but... never mind. Thank you."
She flicked her tail and several tiny white stars zoomed at the cage bars. Nothing seemed to happen. She tried again, leaving tiny scratched on one bar of the cage. If she could break one, maybe she could slip out. It would take a long time, but maybe she could get out before humans came. It slowly dawned on Bianca that she had no idea what a human was.

Umi woke up, finding herself in a strange cage. All around her cage, she saw other Pokemon caged up, most trying to break free, a lucky few (like that Typlozard) managing to have been freed. "Where am I?" she wondered. "And how can I get out of here?"

"I know how to get out!" Said Tales happily.

Tales then used a headbutt on the cage. Nothing happened. Another head used headbutt. It made a slight dent on the iron bars. A different head then used headbutt on the cage. The dent was much larger now. The last head used headbutt and the iron bars of the cage broke off.

"It's about time!" He called out before flying in circles. He then landed in the center of the room.

Bianca was getting tired, and the bar of the cage was only slightly damaged. In frustration, the Pokemon opened her mouth and attacked it with a Hyper Beam. The bar melted, and broke in half. Bianca cheered and squeezed out of the cage.
"I'm free! I can go home!"
Oh wait, but I should help everyone else, too!

((Is it possible that I can change my character?))
If I can:

Name: Croco
Pokémon or Unknown Being: Unknown being
Species: Litzard
Appearance/Image:
14lly0m.png
Yes, scratched by me. I'm trying to copy the DP style now, does it look like a real Pokémon, DP style?
Personality (optional): Playful, the rest is PO.
Bio (optional): Was born in an underwater cave in Sinnoh. Rest: PO.
Other: Yes :D
14lly0m.png

Litzard the tiny lizard Pokémon.
Type: Water
Information: LITZARDS are very timid, and prefer to stay with their parents until they evolve. They are also very playful, and easy to make friends with. These POKÉMON lives in underground water caverns, and are very rare to find. It have resemblanses to both Gible and Totodile, so to someone it is considered a mutation of those two.
Evolution: Litzard > Lvl. 30 > Combacrok > Lvl. 50 > Gatoragon

dwe8md.png

Combacrok the crocodile Pokémon.
Type: Water/Dragon
Information: COMBACROK are rare Pokémon only found in underground water caverns. They communicate with each other in the dark with light blinks from the star on it's tail. COMBACROK lives in dark caves. Light emits from the star on it's tail to light up, since it has bad night vision. These Pokémon are very glad in fighting, and will accept any challenge, however hurt it may be.
Evolution: Combacrok > Lvl. 50 > Gatoragon

[No image, yet]
Gatoragon the flash crocodile Pokémon.
Type: Water/Dragon
Information: GATORAGON tricks unwary travelers into it's territory with the light of the star on it's tail. It is said to be very vicious, but when you get to know it, it is very friendly. These Pokémon can stand on it's hind legs as well as on all of it's four. GATORAGON is very protective of it's territory and owner/friends, it could give it's life to save a dear one.
Evolution: Gatoragon does not evolve.
Appearance: Will soon scan a drawing of it, then I'll probably sprite it.

Last edited:
Kailani watched as many of the others broke free.

Well, it seems these have the situation covered. Time for me to make my leave.

He then called gold energy to his hand, and aimed it at the wall.

((Sure it is! You're accepted.))
Mizutwo watched curiously as one of the Pokémon in a cage disappeared and was replaced with another one. He turned his head as one being attempted to break the wall. A BOOM shook through the room as a hole large enough to fit Mizutwo, if he was crawling, appeared at the bottom of the wall. After the hole broke in, light flooded into a small area. Now all Mizutwo had to do was break a few more Pokémon out of their cages.
His attention turned to a little squirrel. He nodded at it before hurling a few Shadow Balls at the cage.

Last edited:
Flitter rammed against the cage. She glared.

Oh duh.... she thought

She let out a huge beam. Hyper Beam. The cage fell apart.

Dusk looked around. "It's too bright in here," she complained after Mizutwo broke the wall. "No matter," she said, and spoke up. "If anyone wants me to help them break out of their cage, then I can."

((I didn't break it. Exo-Raikou's character did.))
The Hyper Beam and Shadow Balls collided with the cage, exploding the ceiling and the front bars off.
Mizutwo looked around. "Is there any one else in need of escape?"

((We're breaking out from the cages, one by one, and there's a hole in the wall about three feet high. Here's the link to my first RP post if you need it.))

((Yay thanks!))

Croco opened his eyes and yawned. There were loud noises. "Urgh. Can you please be quiet. I'm trying to sleep..." Then he noticed he were in cage. "Hey? Wh-where's mum and dad?" He banged against the cage, but to no use.

He looked around. There were Pokémon outside of cages and some still locked inside them. "Mum...? Dad...?" He whispered nervously. "Where... am I?" He said out loud. I must be dreaming. It's a nightmare...

Kailani fired his energy at the wall. The wall, struck by the attack, crumbled.

"And with that," he said, unfolding his wings, "I'm off."

Dusk looked at Mizutwo. "If you're the leader here, then I'm asking you what we should do at the moment."

"You can go off on your own if you want," Mizutwo told the being, "But there's safety in numbers. Plus, we're more likely to find a place to live if we stick together. Being apart causes us to be more vulnerable to humans."
He turned to a bird-like creature. "I'm not necessarily the leader; however, if that is what you would like to call me, then go ahead."

Back
Top Bottom